• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

disney tsum tsum plush?

yeah i got all mine from the online store and they never have any of the big ones left. got them pretty much as the went on sale as i didnt know when id be able to go to the store. think Cap, Black Widow and Hulk are my favourites. Mainly for the hulks angry little face XD I didnt even get any of the guardians o the galaxy ones as they just looked awful. went in store last week and they didnt feel right either D8

Im more of a team cap (forever team cap) then iron man so hopefully theyll do some civil war ones! it will be rude not to! XD

and yep! im in the uk! Im not sure when itll come out i know its maybe either end of april/may? and if Zootopia can release tsum tsum a month and a bit before the film hopfully well get civil war ones after!
I agree. I might get a star lord and rocket raccoon, but the groot one looks awful and cheap imo. all of them aren't great tbh.
I think there was a leaked image of an antman one which implies maybe a civil war set. Also, now they release twice every month, they're going to alternate between marvel and star wars sets for the mid-month releases, so the stakes are higher.

I agree. I might get a star lord and rocket raccoon, but the groot one looks awful and cheap imo. all of them aren't great tbh.
I think there was a leaked image of an antman one which implies maybe a civil war set. Also, now they release twice every month, they're going to alternate between marvel and star wars sets for the mid-month releases, so the stakes are higher.

Rocket and Gamora was the only ones i kinda liked just not enough to buy. they didnt feel soft enough and just looked ugly!
here's hoping we do get some!

12755350_10207227188415233_591897991_o.jpg

my updated collection! the lion king ones are just (just waiting on Mufasa and Nala. And Crock is new and the zootopia ones to and winking micky and sleepy eeyore and winking tiger :)

Last edited:
Rocket and Gamora was the only ones i kinda liked just not enough to buy. they didnt feel soft enough and just looked ugly!

View attachment 165018

my updated collection! the lion king ones are just (just waiting on Mufasa and Nala. And Crock is new and the zootopia ones to and winking micky and sleepy eeyore and winking tiger :)

what is the one on the far right? it's orange and looks like a fox

Happy Tsum Tsum Tuesday. Can't wait for the Jungle Book set and the new Alice in Wonderland set.

I don't collect them but I want to so bad! I love anything related to Disney but I share a room with my sister so unfortunately I wouldn't have anywhere to display them. I just keep all my plushies on my bed.

i have the super large winnie the pooh tsum tsum plush!!
he's the most adorable thing!!
and he's so nice to hug!!
the plushie is soo cute,
too bad he's pretty much useless in the game XD

~♚Vickie

what is the one on the far right? it's orange and looks like a fox

those are Zootopia Tsum Tsums.
So the Lion is Lionheart. (the lion) then Officer Chawhauser (Cheetah) Nick (whos a fox) and the last one is Finnick. (whos a fennec fox!)

Hope that helps :)

I want the and they look so cute however, I HAVE NONE.

those are Zootopia Tsum Tsums.
So the Lion is Lionheart. (the lion) then Officer Chawhauser (Cheetah) Nick (whos a fox) and the last one is Finnick. (whos a fennec fox!)

Hope that helps :)

i wish they made the fennec fox a bit lighter or the ears larger. i saw it in target just after watching zootopia and I couldn't figure out who it was.

I can't. These things are so cute. I don't own any, but I like to touch them when I'm at the store.
I probably look really weird, actually. Some full grown ass woman in the kid's section touching all the tsum tsums.

i wish they made the fennec fox a bit lighter or the ears larger. i saw it in target just after watching zootopia and I couldn't figure out who it was.

they are super cute. i didnt know much about the movie to get all the other characters but i kind of want them all now lol
yeah see what you mean as he does look like a fox more then anything.
these came out in march for us i think and i didnt even know who they where and i just wanted the cute ones XD

View attachment 165018

i want the zootopia ones soo bad! zootopia is my new favorite movie by disney

i'm really hoping to get a pascal and some star wars tsum tsums this weekend. i did get Rapunzel and maximus recently though.
really sad they haven't done a civil war set since i'd die for a full team cap.
hope they do episode VII star wars ones sometime this year as well.

I haven't seen the plushes, but I've seen the little toys of them. Freaking ADORBS

I have a donald duck tsum tsum <33 I also play the game I use Maleficent as my Tsum Tsum

Back