• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

disney tsum tsum plush?

I just end up picking a few up whenever I go to the Disney Store.
I only have about 3, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse and I think Perry the Platypus?

i got my brother a baymax, pluto, anger and bing bong tsum for christmas
i scored myself a joy and armoured baymax
i got them from clintons though, which is still cool but i find they're a lot more firm and less soft than the disney store ones.

I went to target the other day and they were all so cute but I wasn't shopping for me, so I got a little dumbo for my roommate because he loves elephants.

Disney tsum tsum plushes are too cute! I don't have any room in my apartment for them but I do buy some for my niece.

Would totally buy one or more if the closest Disneyland / Disney Store wasn't in another country :c
But there's always the Internet... Dunno. But they seem so adorable, awh.

I got a teeny tiny Baymax for Christmas!

I want a giant Stitch one, but I can't justify dropping ?20 on one...

YeSSS
ive got three, all medium, one is stitch, one is minnie mouse and the other one is marie from the aristocats or something like that? yeah

YESS!i have a small section in my closet full of them. I got the dumbo eyes and eye closed, the three mice from cinderella, and big hero 6. I plan to collect more, the other day at the Disney store I found an olaf bag thing that hid 4 tsum tsum plushies in it. I was going to buy it then I thought maybe they would have more coming out xD

modal_tsum-tsum_zootopia_20160105.jpg

Looks like I'll be skipping next month.

Last edited:
Two years ago I saw a Stitch in a Disney store in Firenze, since than I've wanted one, but my mom say me that I'm too old to have one. I'm only 16. ;-; (A few years ago she bought for herself a Scrat plush wtf)

Last edited:
Ordered all of the new tsum tsums today, as well as the Winnie the Pooh set that came out in December, Genie and Jaffar. Came to around ?87! I'll be skipping Guardians of the Galaxy and Zootopia / Zootropolis so I'll have a break to save up for the next sets I'd like. Hopefully Tangled will be coming out soon, that badge set featured them so it'd make sense for them to come soon.

Back