• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

disney tsum tsum plush?

img_cat_pc.png

I want all of them.

I only have two, but I adore them. I really want Oswald The Lucky Rabbit. ;w; Btw, where I live in the states, they started selling these really cute lip glosses shaped like the tsum tsums as well!

I only have two, but I adore them. I really want Oswald The Lucky Rabbit. ;w; Btw, where I live in the states, they started selling these really cute lip glosses shaped like the tsum tsums as well!

I didn't know those existed. I know the Walmarts over here sell tsum tsum hard toys and I just found that out recently

they're the cutest things! my sister has a stack of them on her shelf, they look like little beans i adore them

I am in love with them. I have almost 30 of the small ones. And only 3 medium. (Stitch, White Rabbit, and Cheshire Cat)
I AM ADDICTED. Running out of space though to be honest. They are just so cute, I need them all.

I have one. It's bullseye from toy story haha. I thought it was super cute so I bought it, I don't really have any intention of buying more tho

i'm probably going to order a few of them when they're released since I've been waiting for months.
it really frustrates me that on the uk site it's called the 'rapunzel' collection with a terrible view of the plushes and a half-assed background. that poster has a cool tower and everything.
hoping for a civil war set soon too so I can get a bucky tsum tsum lmao

i'm probably going to order a few of them when they're released since I've been waiting for months.
it really frustrates me that on the uk site it's called the 'rapunzel' collection with a terrible view of the plushes and a half-assed background. that poster has a cool tower and everything.
hoping for a civil war set soon too so I can get a bucky tsum tsum lmao

Omg disregard my last post I need that Maximus one

I already have a cap and black widow, so a bucky and a black panther or antman would be perfect!

I have al the marvel ones besides spider-man (dont realllly like him! XD) and a Medium Cap tsum tsum (which i think im going to have to take to the midnight showing of civil war just for something to cuddle XD)

I kinda want a Loki one to and he looks super cute on picture banner for the marvel tsum tsums.

but yes! need a Bucky so he can go with cap <3

I have al the marvel ones besides spider-man (dont realllly like him! XD) and a Medium Cap tsum tsum (which i think im going to have to take to the midnight showing of civil war just for something to cuddle XD)

I kinda want a Loki one to and he looks super cute on picture banner for the marvel tsum tsums.

but yes! need a Bucky so he can go with cap <3

I usually buy mine in stores and they never have the medium ones, which is sad. i'd love a medium cap myself, but I guess i'll order one online! my big goal is for complete team cap and team iron man. mainly team cap, though.
i'm super pumped for the movie, I don't think i'll be making the midnight showing but i'll be there on release day. (are you in uk? over here it comes out earlier than elsewhere, so that makes me happy lmao)
I think bucky is on the banner too, and he looks cute af, so fingers crossed! I think it would be a poor move not to release a bucky. people love bucky (I might be slightly biased).

Last edited:
I usually buy mine in stores and they never have the medium ones, which is sad. i'd love a medium cap myself, but I guess i'll order one online! my big goal is for complete team cap and team iron man. mainly team cap, though.
i'm super pumped for the movie, I don't think i'll be making the midnight showing but i'll be there on release day. (are you in uk? over here it comes out earlier than elsewhere, so that makes me happy lmao)
I think bucky is on the banner too, and he looks cute af, so fingers crossed! I think it would be a poor move not to release a bucky. people love bucky (I might be slightly biased).

yeah i got all mine from the online store and they never have any of the big ones left. got them pretty much as the went on sale as i didnt know when id be able to go to the store. think Cap, Black Widow and Hulk are my favourites. Mainly for the hulks angry little face XD I didnt even get any of the guardians o the galaxy ones as they just looked awful. went in store last week and they didnt feel right either D8

Im more of a team cap (forever team cap) then iron man so hopefully theyll do some civil war ones! it will be rude not to! XD

and yep! im in the uk! Im not sure when itll come out i know its maybe either end of april/may? and if Zootopia can release tsum tsum a month and a bit before the film hopfully well get civil war ones after!

Back