• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[Discord] Animal Crossing Chat - Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
KVhq8GB.jpg

Yes, that ugly thing is me. sorry for low quality, i was in the car.

Win $10 Nintendo eShop Card - Trivia Night - TONIGHT 12/19 at 6pm est

How you may ask?
Well tonight around 6est, we'll be doing trivia night which is basically answering trivia questions..

How do i win?
Win the most rounds, it be fun and even if u don't win, it's fun playing these games.

Can i participate?
Everyone is eligible to play (except me)

How do i get my prize?
I'll pc you an image plus a text version of the code via pm or discord.

What are the categories?
Ranging from Nintendo to ww2, the possibilities are endless.

Our jingle will be handling all of your lovely messages and everything is programmed to monitor if you get the questions right or wrong. It be fun guys, so come join. Just click this long sentence to join our discord now and make sure to read the rules in #rulesandmore before posting. Breaking the rules can result in moderated actions. Enjoy!

HhgjvpC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back