• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[Discord] Animal Crossing Chat - Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Feature Shop Item:
Anyways, today is the day we announce a new and hip feature aka the shop. The shop is where items are listed (atm) from the staff (Me, @ZetaFunction, and @Maxibear42) which you can buy items from the staff. It can range from in-game items to art to even stuff for the chat.
You can only use the bells from your acconut to buy these items.
So make sure you registered for an announce by doing !abd register
And to buy an item, get an the number ater the # in the shop item and use that number to buy the item
for example: !buy 1 would buy item 1
In the next few days, ONLY premium users will have access to this feature to add shop items and so much more in the near future, plus we're selling 1 month of premium so go buy is now before it's too late
All items would be listed in the shop #the-shop
http://prntscr.com/dhk1wm

Last edited:
I got some new updates for the bot and the servers so i hope you enjoy:

--Thanks to the helpful people over at Nookpedia, we have got a working system to fetch bug information and we'll be fetching a lot more coming soon. Just do !acnl bugs <bug name> to get info about that bug
--Premium Roles had been added. You'll need 1k of bells (chat wise) to receive role. You'll be able to change your nickname, access commands before they're release to the public, special channel, roles, free stuff, weekly bells, and so much more.
--We're doing some modelling to the SS so you're gonna have to re-register again.
--We do game night every Saturday at 7pm, so join now!

And much more so check out our server today!

eb7a97624f8e442780e80b6f1bbb54a3.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back