Dirty secrets. Come confess. [ Secrets of all kinds ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fourms: Originally I only came on to TBT to play Animal Crossing New Leaf with other people.
(I was just gonna get some friend codes and leave.)

Last edited:
Dirty Forum Secret: I have something against most people who are obsessed with their dreamies. I don't know what it is, I just really don't like them. The people, that is, not the villagers.
XD, I don't even have dreamies...tbh I never got that either, I usually just let villagers come and go as they please or when I wanna switch' em up for variety...mostly stays the same though.

Do you hate when people have an item and later they decide they don't want it and plop it in a random spot? I hate that. I've never worked in a retail store, but when I see people doing that I'm like, "You're too lazy to just put it back where you found it?"
Guilty as charged...I do that sometimes, but most of the time I'll put it back where it belongs. ;)

Alright let's see...

I've experimented w/ a decent amount of drugs, mostly psychedelics(big surprise there!)...LSD, mushrooms, the works!

In order of trying(for the most part, bad memory!): 1.) [Alcohol] - I had cherry bombs(maraschino cherries soaked in grain alcohol 190 proof) and Captain Morgan rum a few years ago at the age of 19-21(can't remember XD) and got plastered w/ a friend...my parents were actually the ones who said why the hell not, he's old enough lol....I've been a drunk ever since!! XD 2.) [salvia divinorum extract] - This is actually legal in most of the states...it was one of the first "legal" highs me and my friend got ourselves into...I had asked if it was anything like weed and he said it was more "psychedelic" and "visual" and that it required a torch lighter or something to achieve maximum effects...so I got one and we smoked up....weird sh**!!! I've had it multiple times since then, all equally(or moreso) terrifying....you cannot compare this really to anything else out there, it's in a league entirely of it's own(not surprising given it's molecular structure and mechanism of action)...not really psychedelic or dissociative, but like a f**ked up version b**tard child of the two, a pseudo-psychedelic/pseudo-dissociative if you will. Really, REALLY bizarre stuff, and almost NEVER euphoric(yet clearly fascinating enough for me to go back and try and try again lol). Thankfully, it doesn't last nearly as long as any other psychedelic, only about an half hour or so, if even. 3.) [dextromethorphan/cough syrup] - Also one of the first "legal" highs me and my friends tried...I had read up on it after other experiences, being intrigued by the fact it was psychedelic dissociative, and that the only thing we had tried up until this point was alcohol and weed, maybe other stuff(as I said, bad memory). We wanted to try something that was more intense and completely different, more visual or whatever....we each drank a bottle and started feeling a sensation of dissociation about an hour or so later...nothing too special but definitely surreal...our dosage was actually quite small compared to what most people take for the more "visual"/intense effects of it...also a unique aspect of what I read about this was that unlike other drugs this had different levels of plateaus, not just one(though I had no idea what that meant at the time). I tried a stronger dosage sometime later on, not sure when, but definitely much more intense and surreal! 4.) [ganja/weed/marijuana/etc.] - I tried this sometime later after alcohol and salvia, not sure if it was before or after the DXM though, but in any case, it was a pleasant thing I did every once in a while w/ my friends, it gave that cool, "relaxed" feeling, not as intoxicating as alcohol yet more relaxing, and made us feel pretty good. 5.) [LSD/acid/Lucy/etc.] - Ahh my first REAL psychedelic experience! I still remember that day...me and one of my friends was waiting for the effects to kick in and then I look up a lil' bit later and saw that his poster I was looking at, the details....WERE VIBRATING, and producing tracers whenever I moved my head...I looked over at my friend and he was shaking sporadically just laughing, I kept moving around myself, I believe this was the stimulating body effect of the drug we were feeling, very tingly! Heck of a night we had and since then I've had other 3-hit trips, as well as some 5, and even one 10-hit trip that was really something else!!! 8D Though to be fair, we had done 2x 5-hit trips before that 10-hit one(technically he was on 9 actually and my other friend on 11, the papers weren't cut evenly lol) so it might've been a bit more intense otherwise.. 6.) [mushrooms/shrooms/etc.] - sometime later after a couple acid trips I wanted to try other psychedelic substances and so became interested in mushrooms, I even attempted to grow them on my own, though I failed miserably...thankfully, one of my other friends had an interest in it as well and attempted to grow them himself and succeeded, me and my other friend(the kid's brother, the one I tripped with before and many times since) were the first buyers and hit us sometime later, about the same time(more or less) as it took the acid to hit us....all I can say is, it's less stimulating, more sedating actually like weed, and the visuals aren't as vivid colorwise or crisp, and the patterns aren't as vector-esque(I guess?) as acid...they were more organic in patterns and not as "synthetic"-looking I guess, the colors were much more subdued and blended in more, more "ambient" I guess you could say! More pastel too...Needless to say I always found mushies to be my psych of choice as opposed to most psychonauts preference for acid...I find mushies more euphoric in a mature sense, whereas I find acid more euphoric in a child-like wonder sense... 7. [mescaline/San Pedro cactus/etc.] - this stuff taste nasty as hell when grounded up in a blender w/ water and prepared to drink...I have a cast-iron stomach and even I couldn't stand much of the taste or drinking it, and keeping down and whatnot. I can say though, the visuals are FAR more subdued than either acid or shrooms, but it DOES have a stronger, sensual body high(not surprising given it's a phenethylamine, which they are known for, unlike tryptamines..)....the visuals took awhile to hit in, and they come on pretty solely...they're not as detailed as Lucy or shrooms but I did notice the colors seemed more "splotchy", if that makes any sense...unlike colors on acid or shrooms, they're not as ambient but rather seem more "spotted" I guess you could say..I should also say this was my last(well, almost last) psychedelic experience...that night I experienced psychological hell, and two years later, up to this day, I still have problems dealing with reality and the many issues that have ensued( but I'm trying to move along)

..Anyways, I could say more about these and others(MDMA/ecstasy, morphine, vicodin, ambien, klonopin, gabapentin, coke/nosecandy/etc., etc.) but I'm too worn out right now, and lazy to write....maybe I'll edit and add more to all of this but I think you've got the gist of it, I had many a experience lol!

Last edited:
Real life: I caught two of my friends 'Doing it' in my school's toilets.
I'm so eager to put it on Facebook.

Forums: I dislike majority of the well known people (This is why I never get along with Mods) iLoveYou's pretty much the only nice well known person around here that I actually talk to and that's not because she gave me a Pokeball.

Last edited:
I took a cola from the fridge... And it?s not even mine!
Thug lyfe

Last edited:
I seem quirky and cheerful on the forum side but I really am actually thinking "Leave me alone..." most of the time.
I don't like interacting with others, I just came on here mostly for trading. But I might post on some threads so I don't look particularly a loner.

Last edited:
I hate sloths - one of my friends is in love with them but I don't have the heart to tell her that I think they are hideous creatures.

im gay

once i lied about how many pieces of cheesecake i had so i could have another

Saying "im gay" and crossing it out is not funny it's just stupid and immature.
Is there something wrong with being gay? Do you think gay people are just a joke?
I'm really sick of seeing your posts.

I don't mean to intrude, May. But I'm sure he's just doing it for a joke and not actually putting Homosexual people down.

Or at-least I doubt he intended to do such towards them.

Real Life:
I have never had a single friend in twelve years of school - and I'm scared that I'll never have one. That's why I'm a shut-in college dropout who has played more than 600 hours of ACNL.

Forums:
Even though I'll never meet any of the people on here, I'm still scared to post, because I know that everything I say will be judged.

~ Marie

Saying "im gay" and crossing it out is not funny it's just stupid and immature.
Is there something wrong with being gay? Do you think gay people are just a joke?
I'm really sick of seeing your posts.

I don't mean to intrude, May. But I'm sure he's just doing it for a joke and not actually putting Homosexual people down.

Or at-least I doubt he intended to do such towards them.

No, Jake is actually gay. He just crossed it out as a joke because I guess he assumes it's really obvious or that we all know it.

I'm explaining the motives of Jake omfg

I wrote down all the answers for my history test on my hand.

Well jokes on me it was the wrong answers.

No, Jake is actually gay. He just crossed it out as a joke because I guess he assumes it's really obvious or that we all know it.

I'm explaining the motives of Jake omfg
Well, I assumed because of the transphobic posts he has made in the past that he wasn't actually gay either.
Also because every post with him seems like it's supposed to be some kind of joke... and it isn't funny.

Well, I assumed because of the transphobic posts he has made in the past that he wasn't actually gay either.
Also because every post with him seems like it's supposed to be some kind of joke... and it isn't funny.

i never made a transphobic post tyvm

if you don't like my posts, put me on your ignore list xo

DUH!.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back