• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Different Hat Effects

Bromley

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Do you know of any cool effects that happen when you use a certain hat (good or bad effects)? If so, post here about what hat it is and what the effect is.

dandy hat- sligtly better luck with shaking trees
Little bro's hat: better luck with animals
Explorers hat: better fishing luck
King tut mask thing: fall down a lot

i'm guessing the Bug hat (i dont know the real name) gives you better chances of finding rare bugs...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
King tut mask thing: fall down a lot
Right on. I got it and it's umm... Happneing to me...

Anyone else know of any other effects of hats? If you don't and have the game, can you possibly test some?

beakmanthegreat said:
captains hat: slightly better luck fishing(?)
i have that, but i still haven't caught any of the following: stringfish, snapper, knifejaw, tuna, or coelacanth (it snowed 1 day).

DarthGohan1 said:
beakmanthegreat said:
captains hat: slightly better luck fishing(?)
i have that, but i still haven't caught any of the following: stringfish, snapper, knifejaw, tuna, or coelacanth (it snowed 1 day).
you can't catch knifejaw in the winter.

;)

i wore the captains hat and have caught all the fish except for the goby, bluegill, and tuna!

oh, and the SPORTY SHADES make your guy run slightly faster! its true!

Now, Im not sure at all if this is true, but to me it is. There's this scuba helmet thingy, and I wore it and entered the fishing tourney....I WON! I never win fishing tourneys, but I won this one. Maybe because of the helmet, maybe not.

Back