• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

did any1s cabin win

[quote="] A CH '05 tee, a wallpaper, and a siggy. [/quote]
there were ******** rumors that said u would win the revolution

only_half_evil333 said:
my cabin was like 4th or 5th i think the cabin of the seven stars ^^
heh, you took last then... if i remember right... it was seven or 6 that took last... my friend was in it

:p

no cabin 1 took last the places kinda looked like a setup cuz like 5 place was in 7th and our cabin was in 5 and so on like that it was wierd

only_half_evil333 said:
no cabin 1 took last the places kinda looked like a setup cuz like 5 place was in 7th and our cabin was in 5 and so on like that it was wierd
no, a couple friends of mine were in 6, i think it was... and they got last... im positive of this...

PIRANHA2 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
heh, you took last then... if i remember right... it was seven or 6 that took last... my friend was in it

I was in cabin 6 which is the one who lost sniff..sniff

Monkey09 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
only_half_evil333 said:

I was in cabin 6 which is the one who lost sniff..sniff
Last CH, I was in the cabin that made last place.

i couldnt get the pokemon game done it was like gay i always got all of em on the last 1 i had 8 trys and i had 6 cards on the field then i lost...

only_half_evil333 said:
i couldnt get the pokemon game done it was like gay i always got all of em on the last 1 i had 8 trys and i had 6 cards on the field then i lost...
I did that on the first try. :lol:

Back