• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Detention? Suspension? Expulsion?

Never expelled or Suspended but I have gotten a few detentions... OH! And this one time the school wasn't sure whether I had gotten my shots for something (Can't remember what for) so I couldn't go to school for 2 or 3 days sooooo yah

I had detention in seventh grade for something. Don't remember what. I do remember I didn't go, and they didn't really care.

Only 2 my entire life. One for being late on the first day of freshman year. Ikr?
And the other for walking out of class early with other people.

Man I didn't even get a detention for strangling a guy in high school. Some of these reasons are lame.

I never had any of those. I get caught skipping and I just get thrown back to class. I was always sneaky and was the polite kid so nothing bad for me. haha!

The closest I got was a lunch detention in 7th grade for not having a Internet usage permission sheet signed. inorite?

I got a detention in 8th grade when I was late to art class. The teacher already hated me, so she gave me and my friends a detention. I had to stay after school the next day and clean up the wood shop :/

Other than that ... never been in trouble really.

I've had detention before, for being late.
Never expelled, but I was once close to suspension, in 7th grade. Except I never got caught.

I got a few short after-school detentions for lateness in high school, usually because I hated getting up in the morning. I also was sick so many days that they started requiring me to get a doctor's note or to go into school before being excuse, which I sometimes just didn't want to do. Their response was to give me an entire day of in-school suspension. I did that probably 6 times. Man I ****ed up in high school, thanks for reminding me.

But in college, you can miss class and no one gives a **** (usually!)

I've had detention before, for being late.
Never expelled, but I was once close to suspension, in 7th grade. Except I never got caught.

What about the incident with the rum? That would've gone badly if you had been caught....

I got detention once.
For accidentally dropping my food during lunch.

Teacher accused me of littering.
sadgklsdgkljasdg

Got a hole lot of messages from the school to my family, had to sit in the classroom 10mins after everybody was gone and I was at the principal for knocking at a window -.-

Back