• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Debra's first HYBRID GIVEAWAY for 10 DAYS! / ENDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And today's winner of 16 pink lilies is...

...Samky414, congratulations! :) As always Darkbrussel will contact the winner~

We love seeing people enter in our giveaway. Please make sure to (re-)enter today, on the 5th day, to have a chance on winning 16 pink roses!

Last edited:
I would like to enter for Day 5!

Today I saw the strangest ladybug while cleaning my backyard playground. It had these weird blue hairs on its back. @-@ It freaked me out.

People please make sure we can PM/VM you in case you win, since we've had some situations where we couldn't PM/VM in the past.

I hope you feel better ;^;

aw thanks love, was past and stuff was just pretty bad and too many things have happened to me that have made me just feel sad and alone and stuff but I guess I just have my own little quirks and things I do to distract me and that's all I need I suppose.. ^^;

I'd like to enter please ^_^

Yesterday I took a nap because I wasn't feeling too well, and woke up to an empty apartment, which was kind of weird. Needless to say, DH now knows to leave a note before going to the store ;)

Entry 1: I want to enter.

Entry 2: Today I went to someone's town and they had this really high turnip price, when I went back to get the turnips, by the time I returned it changed to a lower one...

Pink roses? I wanna enter I need loads of them :)

My story:
I have been decorating my town with flowers all day. Then Amelia pinged me and asked me if I believe in ufos. I said yes, then she creeped me out by saying that after she saw a ufo once, there were loads of orange peels or something in her house. I got really creeped out after she said that, I wonder what else she knows but won't tell me!

The winner of day 5 is...

...chivels, congratz :3 Hope you'll enjoy the flowers!

Make sure (re-)enter today for a chance to win a bunch of purple pansies!

Last edited:
Entry 1: I wanna enter.

Entry 2: Just today a nice fellow allowed me to catalog a lot of items.

May I enter? Here's a story;

So my friends and I decided to go to a laser tag place once, and at the second game my dad decided to play. At the laser tag place, you have to make a special "code name" for yourself (if you shot someone, their gun would say "You have been shot by [code name]"). My dad decided he wanted his code name to be "Obama".

Well, the employees over at the laser tag place misheard him. During the game I saw a message on my laser gun.

"You have been shot by OMAMA. Reactivating in 15 seconds."

Guess how embarrassing it was for him when they handed out the scorecards (they yell out the code name and you have to pick it up from them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back