• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Debra's first HYBRID GIVEAWAY for 10 DAYS! / ENDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to enter for day four!
I recently reset my second town and would love some pink lilies to decorate. My starter villagers were Whitney, Nan, Joey, Peck and Limberg, and Katt moved in today. Having a lot of fun so far :3
(does that count as a story?)

I'd like to enter for day 4!

I go back to school on Monday so I've been really working on my town, and hoping to see some threads update. Made good progress, but. ... still not looking forward to going back.

I'd like to enter for day 4!

Story/rant: Omg I wanted to go outside today but I hate anything wet (snow, rain, hail, etc...) And guess what? It snowed in the morning non stop... and then it stopped for like half an hour. By the time I went outside it started raining and wind was blowing ridiculously. So i went back inside LOL.... so much fail :(

I wanna enter for day 4!!

Story for extra entry:

I recently decided to do paths in my town and after a ton of annoyance and frustration I finally found a path I liked :) Then after a few days of putting it off I finally decided to do the part of my town id been avoiding. My town is weird shaped (which I love till it comes to doing paths). There is this part that goes way down and there is nothing near it at all. I don't know how to explain it but Monty decided to move his house down there so I had to put a path from his house ALLLL the way up to the bridge. The day after I got it done.... Monty decided to move. Talk about being frustrated...

I would love to enter!

Heres my short story, so im at Lake Placid (Olympic Stadium) for my brothers hockey tournament and we have had so much fun on the trip. His team lost by one point, won by 9, and then tied. I am sitting here and waiting for his next game to start. When he isn't playing his games me and his whole team have played zombie tag around then hotel. We may have almost gotten in trouble but we avoided it (barley). Anyways! Im glad that you are hosting this giveaway <3

I would like to enter!

My story~
Well me, my sister and my mother went to bodnant gardens. My sister climbed up this pretty big tree and there was a small tree next to it with it's thickest branch on the floor before it bent upwards. I said "I can climb to!" and sat on the branch that was on the floor, and fell of. My sister did not let me forget ;^;

I would like to enter please!
Story:
Yesterday I went to my boyfriend's grandma's surprise birthday party. There were soooo many people there I was kind of intimidated and awkward at first, and I was afraid everyone would think I was socially uncomfortable or something, LOL. I slowly felt like I was fitting in more, especially after getting to hang out with everyone I had already gotten close to: his awesome siblings, their spouses, his 3 year old niece, and cousins my age who I all think are super nice. In the end, I had a really awesome time and I think his family is the bomb!

Last edited:
I'd like to enter!

Story: This year I was a camp counselor at a Destination Imagination camp and I had to help kids learn how to use tools. We had to help them put together PVC pipe chariots and then they would race them. However we had to take them apart without the kids every time a group was finished. What was ironic was I was supposed to be practicing a song called Chariots for a choir competition!

oh yes, please enter me for day 4!!

thanks for this as well, hehe

my story? hm, I have so many. I'll just tell the story of my town name? um so my town name is chai tea and hats because I have chronic depression and anxiety and acnl (whole series) has really been the only thing besides tea (chai in particular) that has helped soothe me and forget all my thoughts of negativity, etc. my town is an escape for me and talking to my animals helps me because they're always positive unlike events in my life and it's a nice change. chai tea does the same for me as I drink it before bed to relax me so I can easily drift off to sleep. I felt like the two connected, and voila.

WHOA, WHAT?! THERE ARE PURPLE PANSIES??! I want to enter for day 6!

oh yes, please enter me for day 4!!

thanks for this as well, hehe

my story? hm, I have so many. I'll just tell the story of my town name? um so my town name is chai tea and hats because I have chronic depression and anxiety and acnl (whole series) has really been the only thing besides tea (chai in particular) that has helped soothe me and forget all my thoughts of negativity, etc. my town is an escape for me and talking to my animals helps me because they're always positive unlike events in my life and it's a nice change. chai tea does the same for me as I drink it before bed to relax me so I can easily drift off to sleep. I felt like the two connected, and voila.

I hope you feel better ;^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back