• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Debra's first HYBRID GIVEAWAY for 10 DAYS! / ENDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please enter the Day 1 giveaway?
Today on skype I was talking with my friends and one of my friends told me he just did a 360 spin on his knee, I took it the wrong way and thought he had twisted his knee in a 360. I was so grossed out by what I thought he said and I was like EWW. Then finally he explained that he got down on his knee and did a 360 spin. AHAHAHA

Last edited:
I'd like to enter for day 1 :)

The story:
When I got my dog, I was on a walk with my nans next door neighbour with her dog and she said we could share it! We went through how amazing it would be if we got a dog and when I got home, my dad had already gone out and got one for me and my family! He was so scared that he ran behind the sofa, we called him Benji and played with him for the remainder of the day

Last edited:
I'd like to enter for Day 1

When I played ACNL for the first time in 11 months, that took a lot of stress off my back and I feel good playing the awesome game now!

Happy New Year! I'd love to be entered so I can decorate my town with beautiful flowers! :D

My story:
I don't understand buying villagers. I like the good, old-fashioned "luck of the draw" way of getting them. I'm keeping nine villagers in my town in hopes that someone I really love with come to my campsite. I really hope to see Maple there one day!

Happy New Year!

I would like to enter for day 10 and 9 please.

I was trading with someone and guess who I got... Julian!!!
I got him for my town to replace a villager in the Dreamies list I did not want. You me!!

Happy New Year!

I would like to enter for day 10 and 9 please.

I was trading with someone and guess who I got... Julian!!!
I got him for my town to replace a villager in the Dreamies list I did not want. You me!!

Please no early/late entries. :) Make sure to re-read the OP in case you missed something. I apologize for the inconvenience. You may edit your post if you wish, otherwise I won't count it.

I also added the dates in the spoiler for future reference, in case there was any confusion there! I really tried to make it as clear as possible that people can only enter for the current day.

Any other entries were succesfully counted by me.

Hi, please may I enter this fabulous givaway today?

Once I was the only one at a givaway and I picked up my stuff, expecting nothig......when........I got as a bonus, my dream villager for free!

Hehe, I love it when people include a story with their entry. Thanks for entering, folks. Keep 'em coming ^^

Bump

The winner of Day 1 is...

...hailee!

Congratulations, Darkbrussel will soon contact you!

Day 2 is up! Feel free to (re-)enter for today's chance to win 16 blue roses.

I'd love to enter for day 2 :)

And for my story, it's basically what I did at midnight for the new year. I'd been meaning to read this incredible book my friend recommended to me called Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe... and I finally got around to reading it! I was reading it over midnight, and I didn't actually go to bed last night.... I've been awake for about 34 hours at this point. xD

I am entering for day 2. Thank!
Story: Restarted acnl yesterday and can't wait until tomorrow. I will be able to cycle at the gym and play at the same time LOL. I get so bored doing my cardio I need some sort of entertainment and music alone does not cut it.

Please enter me for day 2 c:

Last night, I was totally gonna watch the Countdown. But then, things happened, ya know? It's really easy to get distracted when you have a new toy~ (In this case, drawing app) So I ended up drawing past the Countdown, and sat there drawing for an hour passed. TvT, Oh well.

Oh cool, can we enter for Day 2 now? Sweeet.

Last night was New Years' Eve, right, so I was drinking uh... water....... and the weather man told everyone to put their pets inside because it was going to be really cold. Well, I heard "plants"; so I went out onto my porch and took all the little potted succulents, one by one, and put them on my kitchen table. My mom walks in, asks what in the world I am doing, and I tell her! The plants're gonna shiver outside in the cold! They've gotta be brought in!

Moral of the story is, I now have like 15 potted plants sitting in the corner of my kitchen, and I get really empathetic when I drink. I love my plants.

May I enter?

My story is just that I played Flight rising a LOT today and plot reset for Agent S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back