• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

Yay I finally got done cleaning my house! :'D

@ Toad

Do you believe Evan's claim?

Where is Mog, Ness and Seroja btw?

@ Toad

mog said she was working a lot today and isn't sure when she'll finish or if she'll be around at all, Ness popped in with one, very small post 7 hours ago and said he'd post when he properly wakes up... I assume from Seroja's timezone that she's been sleeping.

mog said she was working a lot today and isn't sure when she'll finish or if she'll be around at all, Ness popped in with one, very small post 7 hours ago and said he'd post when he properly wakes up... I assume from Seroja's timezone that she's been sleeping.

Okay, I expected it from Mog because I know her situation more because it's been a recurring thing which isn't a problem at all.

Waiting for Ness/Seroja.

p sure ness is american time and its like 7pm so he should be out of bandcamp soon or whatever

unless he heads right to bed

@ Toad

With masons confirmed, and kallie also claiming a blue of some sort.... I don't see how it could work and not be OP as heck. I believe his claim so far otherwise, but it doesn't make sense unless mafia is sitting on some crazy strong roles... which makes me nervous for this night cycle

I've finally caught up and I just wanna clarify I didn't lead no lynch. all I said was 'who r u gonna vote? I'm voting trundle'. as in that was my choice. I didn't ask anyone to sheep on me lol.

so I was thinking, scum could either retain their votes on chick and remain unsuspicious because it was so late in the Day already, and chick was gonna get modkilled either way, or somehow sheep me and look scummy as hell. when I think about it I don't see how scum toad could risk looking so scummy on day 1 given that he already made his vote. I have a feeling that mafia were either not around, or were just sitting back.

Now with the evan issue, I actually would love to lynch him but what if he's really cop? then we're ****ed. on the other hand, I'm not sure why a cop would say they're okay with getting lynched if chick flips green.

I don't really care if people lynch me after chick flips town. (Well I do, but follow me here.) That'd be a justified (but wrong) reason to lynch me and I can't really do much about that.

I do care if people lynch me now over stupid reasons (FOS, chick may or may not be good so Evan's therefore evil for pressing her when almost the whole thread is pressing chick, uh I just don't like him.)

Furthermore, say we go for chick and she's good. That doesn't really tell us anything about toad or ness's alignment since most of the players are sussing her and me anyway. It would make my theory a bit more plausible but still would be far from a guarantee.

My theory serves two purposes: to propose an unlikely scenario to explain toad and ness's behavior, and to force us to truly think about chick before mass voting her. Idk how you got that I am wanting to lynch chick so bad, when the second whole purpose of my theory is to reconsider her. Yeah I think she's still the scummiest option and so that's why I'm voting for her right now. But my vote is not encased in stone and I can change it to toad or ness or someone else should I feel they become a better candidate.

@Ness I don't want you to do anything. I'm just pointing out your contrarian opinion and a possible interpretation as to why you keep pressing it. Think of me as you will.

there were all sorts of wrongs in this post.

Saying it's okay to lynch you (albeit wrongly) and that you can do nothing about that? I find it sus that you'd say this, and then suddenly claim and said you knew you could claim to save your ass. Furthermore when people didn't leave you alone you kept making yourself look scummier to the point you had to roleclaim. Even then you weren't even set to be lynched yet. I find this dumb as hell because an outed cop on DAY 1 is not going to be effective much. Either u scum trying to get the heat off ur back or just overly smug cop tbh.

Also that crackpot theory was all sorts of calculative that I know scum!evan is capable of. Like why would you make a theory of someone agreeing with you? Ness could just be that town person who thinks you're town that's it. I don't know what his town play is like, but did he make a lot of farfetched theories as town? And trying to get Kallie to just claim her role despite her obviously using it as bait was also a bit sus.

I'm still not entirely down with lynching Evan, but it'd be great if he can post more and not just blend into the background and coast along since he's supposedly a cop now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Fleshy, I know you did your best and I appreciate that. What I meant was you could have maybe dropped some subtle hints or something. Or maybe not idk. Trundle could still be saved that way.

this night ends in a hour right? not 6 mins? just makin sure so i can post before the night ends

Now with the evan issue, I actually would love to lynch him but what if he's really cop? then we're ****ed. on the other hand, I'm not sure why a cop would say they're okay with getting lynched if chick flips green.

Think you've got something here, good point. Cop would try to defend themselves a little more, surely? Not be so passive, if he is cop I don't think he's doing a good job of gaining towns trust. I was looking for more solid things to go off to dispute his claim, rather than role speculation and kallie's claim, and you have a point here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Fleshy, I know you did your best and I appreciate that. What I meant was you could have maybe dropped some subtle hints or something. Or maybe not idk. Trundle could still be saved that way.

I mentioned how town were going to loose 3 people is Trundle was lynched, I count that as a subtle clue. It's true though, I just found it hard to defend him without coming across scummy, I did let him down though, should have done more. It just happened so quickly near EoD that I didn't have much time to think about what I could do.

also Kallie can you tell me what Evan was like as town? was he also calculative?

idk evan too well, the only thing i thought of him before the game started was that he posts a **** ton of 2010 era memes that are unfunny and obnoxious and scream 12 yr old to me in the thread with tom.

interesting to note, (idk what he was in MM coz the **** hasnt been posted so im not using that) but in franchise wars (scum) he posted a **** ton of memes. youtube videos, blahblha

however, in SU mafia he was a townie and had a more serious attitude. of course in this game he buckled down and stopped posting memes on day 1 once he had to claim.

compare his scum vs town

here i found a post documenting all his games on another forum. im not reading this right now because my head hurts like **** and idk how to navigate that place.

he definitely has experience, im not sure if i would consider whatever that forum is to have quality games, but i could see something like deceiving people to be a trait he learned enough over the time.

Official Countdown Timer till Night Ends:

You have 50 minutes to send in actions and or modify

Last edited:
what evan said:
I don't really care if people lynch me after chick flips town. (Well I do, but follow me here.) That'd be a justified (but wrong) reason to lynch me and I can't really do much about that.

he's not saying 'ok lynch me' he's saying, 'i understand what i've been doing is scummy and i see why people would' imo

i feel like i'm probably defending evan too much lol, i have doubts but idk i'm not feeling this whole situation in general

also hi i'm just out of work (it's 2am) i have work at 10am tomorrow so i'm going to sleep, i've skimmed the thread (LOL at evan thnx for saying i'm incoherent smh) i wish i had unlimited time to talk about the kallie situation but i'm so tired so i hope people understand so i will discuss matters tomorrow

Yeah, I don't know why he is being so passive tbh, seroja does have a point, if people suspected me in a blue role I would be screaming at them. Maybe that's why I don't get blue roles any more........

(Just a note, I won't be around for end of night or start of day this time, but I'll catch up when I wake up)

Back