• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

I really didn't notice that but it seems you really have a good point tho and I really thought Kallie is just panicking and confused who to vote or what not. Looks like most of us are in blind spot man this is hella risky but I'm pretty sure we'll lose the other mason because we all know who that person is. I'll go on and review Seroja and Ness post and see what I can do.

*Sej

dammit

Evan what are exactly trying to achieve? I'm really curious

I already explained why I was playing how I was day 1, now I'm done with that and am going to be playing more as I usually do. Will probably do a reads post after I work on some RL stuff this morning

I'm pretty sure I posted flavour text from my PM when I was really noobish, I didn't get mod killed or anything.

Chick even expressed genuine confusion and made a mistake, it warranted a warning not modkill imo. I thought the same would be applied to her as it did to me given her history of noobiness. =/

@ Fleshy

That's a good post and it's helped me think about Kallie even more now.

I already explained why I was playing how I was day 1, now I'm done with that and am going to be playing more as I usually do. Will probably do a reads post after I work on some RL stuff this morning

Fak looks like im getting more rusty and confused compare to previous game /out night

I keep forgetting that Ness is in this game tbh.

Where is he? I don't think he's mentioned being busy or anything.

He did at least make some posts yesterday. He popped in before EoD and put his vote on Chick without explanation, but then he said he was to busy to explain. Maybe he is just busy. I'm still scum leaning though due how lacking in substance almost all his posts were yesterday, from someone I see as a good player of expect a little more if he were town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would expect a little more*

No i mean im gonna take a break and sleep lol will take a break from trip and stuff

He did at least make some posts yesterday. He popped in before EoD and put his vote on Chick without explanation, but then he said he was to busy to explain. Maybe he is just busy. I'm still scum leaning though due how lacking in substance almost all his posts were yesterday, from someone I see as a good player of expect a little more if he were town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would expect a little more*

He usually tries to put a lot of pressure on people and is fairly active.

We should we to say why he has been absent though. It's like the beginning of school for some people so maybe that could explain it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

we should we?

We should WAIT,

wow

I just woke up. I haven't read any of the thread, by from what I can tell people are saying I'm "going under the radar". The reason why I wasn't there for EoD is because I play in my high school marching band, on fridays we have football games and I didn't get home until 2:00 AM.

I'll explain more on my computer when I actually wake up. I'm not in a very lucid state right now.

I just woke up. I haven't read any of the thread, by from what I can tell people are saying I'm "going under the radar". The reason why I wasn't there for EoD is because I play in my high school marching band, on fridays we have football games and I didn't get home until 2:00 AM.

I'll explain more on my computer when I actually wake up. I'm not in a very lucid state right now.

You're definitely going under the radar in my eyes, but I excuse you not being here for EoD, I actually don't take that into consideration since you said you wouldn't be here, everyone gets busy. It's more than that to me, your second post after the RQS was just saying you believe there's scum between Chick and I, no explanation or reasoning, just pure FoS. Was that a hit at players you possibly see as "weak" or was there actually any reason behind it? I don't remember you replying to me when I first questioned your suspensions on me.

Your reasoning for town reading (or getting town vibes from) Evan was very weak.

You've basically been posting very few, weak posts throughout, and that's all. Repetitively pointing the finger at people for weak reasoning, or without even giving a reason. You did post a little more substance yesterday, but based on previous games, I was expecting more from town!ness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

suspicions* not suspensions

ill post my stuff before night ends

- - - Post Merge - - -

mostly so scum cant do anything in the last 3 mins of night :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also idk why u people have fleshy on townread theyre basically townlocked coz theyre confirmed town lmao

quick notes in case i fall asleep for 7 hours

-none of you know my scum play so idk why youre acting like yall do, i was really only strong in pm games because i could deceive people easily. until i posted logs by accident in the irc channel when i had town in my hands. #lul

-abe knows when im scum pretty much right away so u can ask him tbh idc (if thats allowed anyway). got nothing to hide really.

-never once said i was a strong town player in a serious manner, perhaps experienced but thats different from strong. i said i was average in the rqs for my very first post lmao

as for trundle

1) i realized i never posted my main thoughts of why i thought he was suspicious and probably refreshed and lost it. whoops

anyway i made a bold question to him yall mightve missed, if i got a response i probably woulda posted why

im on mobile and too tired to pull it up since it doesnt matter anymore coz hes dead but

We had him going after chick for nub stuff or something. Yet, in the last game, I'm sure toads and ness can remember how Trundle was like "lol guys bianca is obviously a noob dont lynch her" and was the only one opposing it. He was townie in that game btw

so i thought he changed his beliefs for farobi or some **** even though chick was p much rhe same nub as bianca

Anyway

I already said why i townread seroja and toads like a day ago and i dont wanna repeat it coz trundle was complaining about the length of my posts. hence why im probably gonna be posting shorter now.

Im not rly that contident on them anymore tbqh i just want evan dead

@kallie, I don't know if anything is addressed to me / my post so I'm just going to reply to what I think there's a point in replying to I guess.

First point is basically you saying you're bad scum? As way to clear yourself now as you're not being a bad player?

1) You never really posted any thoughts there at all except passing things. What was the bold question? I looked over your posts again in case I missed anything relevant but I really don't see anything, I can't see you asking him any questions actually? except from asking where he is. (but I could be missing something) He is dead now though like you said so there's no point focusing on old things that don't matter.

You mentioned Ness a few times in the past, what do you think of him now? Any other scum leans other than Evan?

I'm not confident in Evans claim, but I think late D1 made it clear that the amount you were questioning him was clearly stressing him out / making him very very defensive, keep pushing and he'll break, it's a very easy lynch.

I don't know, but I'm sensing a change here, and I'm still scumreading you right now.

i literally bolded a question and asked why he wanted to lynch chick when he didnt lynch bianca last game foe being a nib

on mobile and cant be bothered to pull it up rn tbh

ness i dunno, again hes using the marching band excuse he had last game as scum.

once evan dies for being a phony cop ill go from there

im keeping an eye on everyone who wants to defend him.

idc if it stresses him out bruh, hes a ****in "cop" in a game with 2 masons. hes scum. theres no orher way around it

yall have never played with masons before and its obvious why daniel decided to leave this game once he saw how all of you helieved his dumb cop claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also i know for a fact theres another blue besides evan ;)

4 blues out of 13 players? lol ya right

lynch evan or this game is over. im clearly annoyed because theres an obvious scum right here and you all are forgetting about him.

I realize why it looks bad, but what else do you expect me to do? I see chick getting lynched despite claiming town and I'm not just going to let that happen! Voting apple was like a 50/50 tbh too, if I had made reads post he would've been null for the two posts he made too. I saw Sej Apple and Ness all in the same boat and if more people had mentioned lynching one of them I would've went along with it too. My motive was not lynch a claimed townie, which clearly wasn't what some people were thinking about. While yes I do think there is a scum between the last minute voters, Seroja/Kallie/Zendel, theres no way 2/the whole team would plan to do something like that together because it would be too damn obivious (now if it was 3 newer players yes, but its not). As someone who usually is a coordinator for things on a mafia team, that is suicide in a game this small

This post lol

Back