• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

good morning!

yeah I explained why I voted the way I did already.... so these people saying I plucked it out thin air. No and stop

If I had voted for anyone I would've been sussed to hell and back. People wanted to vote Sej last second, but her and ITYW sounded like noob town so I didn't want to do that. Like I said, I didn't want the lynch to be on Chick. If I had voted for anyone else everyone would still be talking about why did I switch my vote last second, and the answer is because I had no other choice but vote for someone else outside the two we focused on that whole day. The only option to move it off of Chick was trundle because seroja and Kallie also were doing it.

yeah actually fair point zendal, has kallie even really talked about toad or seroja? she's so focused on evan

fleshy its just poe to be perfectly honest. toad im sure is mafia, seroja's playstyle and her lead of that lynch is uncharacteristic of town seroja and overall her behaviour this game is not town at all (i think she did say she was busy though or maybe that was just when the game started idk) and since i dont think all the mafia members were in that vote ive decided kallie might be town. also that would mean our 3 strongest players are in the scum team and i think that's a bit unfair.

sigh unless i'm wrong about either toad or seroja and it's kallie that's scum.. i just know it's one (most likely) two of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's 2 wild but i was thinking maybe they did set up this whole thing. i mean look at seroja say 'trundle is scum' at like the v start just cause he hadnt posted which he did the last game as town. just doesnt seem like an accusation town seroja would make.

What about Ness? He's slipping completely under the radar.

I follow what you're saying though, if we're thinking balance, then maybe there's only 2 scum? 2 strong players? It's hard because I've played games with you / toads / seroja / ness / kallie before, but it's a while ago and probably redundant, I don't think Seroja is acting town from what I know her town playstyle to be though either.

Odd to you that kallie seen Trundle as sus? I'm putting more of an emphasis on Toads trust than kallie's, just because kallie had mentioned lynching Trundle before (unless she is scum with Seroja and that's all a part of it....?) I think her mentioning her "trust" for Seroja was just flat out a bad idea though.

Exactly, but I don't see it as a smart move, and I see both Seroja and Toads as good players, so I don't see them both being scum and making that move, but I think there might be scum between them.

No, it's odd to me that she had always seen Trundle as sus and voted him but she hasn't got much heat for it. Should have been more clear.

Exactly, mog, I remember town Sejora being much more soft(?) in her approach and not one to make accusations like that. Things can change though so I'm trying not to focus on that too much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, it's odd to me that she had always seen Trundle as sus and voted him but she hasn't got much heat for it. Should have been more clear.

Why should she get heat for sussing someone and then voting them? Doesn't make sense. Just because her read on Trundle was wrong?

yeah actually fair point zendal, has kallie even really talked about toad or seroja? she's so focused on evan

fleshy its just poe to be perfectly honest. toad im sure is mafia, seroja's playstyle and her lead of that lynch is uncharacteristic of town seroja and overall her behaviour this game is not town at all (i think she did say she was busy though or maybe that was just when the game started idk) and since i dont think all the mafia members were in that vote ive decided kallie might be town. also that would mean our 3 strongest players are in the scum team and i think that's a bit unfair.

sigh unless i'm wrong about either toad or seroja and it's kallie that's scum.. i just know it's one (most likely) two of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's 2 wild but i was thinking maybe they did set up this whole thing. i mean look at seroja say 'trundle is scum' at like the v start just cause he hadnt posted which he did the last game as town. just doesnt seem like an accusation town seroja would make.

I haven't really picked up on anything scummy about Seroja besides leading the lynch, was transparently scummy and something nobody with a clear mind would do as scum.

What has changed from this game and other games, I haven't picked up on anything because I'm bad at reading her lol.

Didn't remember that, thanks for showing me that. It was a weak reason in the first place.

If you remember correctly me and apple were town right? Actually I don't really see the reason to go for me on day 2

See people are telling this person is sus or not cuz of last game and im on a lost track rn thats why i list some ppl null luh

good morning!

yeah I explained why I voted the way I did already.... so these people saying I plucked it out thin air. No and stop

If I had voted for anyone I would've been sussed to hell and back. People wanted to vote Sej last second, but her and ITYW sounded like noob town so I didn't want to do that. Like I said, I didn't want the lynch to be on Chick. If I had voted for anyone else everyone would still be talking about why did I switch my vote last second, and the answer is because I had no other choice but vote for someone else outside the two we focused on that whole day. The only option to move it off of Chick was trundle because seroja and Kallie also were doing it.

but the thing that's sus is that we had talked about sej, yeah it's shady and unfair but we had discussed the reasoning behind it, the fact that sej hasn't posted meant that her being scum was basically 50/50. nobody even brought up trundle as an option maybe if ya'll had i'd be sympathetic but we had brought up ness, sej, chick, evan but not trundle. so for you guys to just basically slam him about 5 mins b4 voting ended just cause seroja said so is what i have a problem with. i know some of u brought up suspicions of him but i just cant get my head around that vote when it was just so spur of the moment

Exactly, mog, I remember town Sejora being much more soft(?) in her approach and not one to make accusations like that. Things can change though so I'm trying not to focus on that too much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why should she get heat for sussing someone and then voting them? Doesn't make sense. Just because her read on Trundle was wrong?

No, it's the fact that Toad had already explained why he did so, why I did so and Seroja probably has (don't remember her mentioning why she voted Apple) but she has got the least heat when she also voted for him.

We've all explained why we voted for him yet Toad, Seroja and I are the only one's who are really getting anything for it.

Maybe I'm not understanding the situation with Kallie completely to think that.

I haven't really picked up on anything scummy about Seroja besides leading the lynch, was transparently scummy and something nobody with a clear mind would do as scum.

What has changed from this game and other games, I haven't picked up on anything because I'm bad at reading her lol.

its not that transparent, it only seems transparent cause it gained traction, maybe she didnt count on people actually sheeping her that much

but the thing that's sus is that we had talked about sej, yeah it's shady and unfair but we had discussed the reasoning behind it, the fact that sej hasn't posted meant that her being scum was basically 50/50. nobody even brought up trundle as an option maybe if ya'll had i'd be sympathetic but we had brought up ness, sej, chick, evan but not trundle. so for you guys to just basically slam him about 5 mins b4 voting ended just cause seroja said so is what i have a problem with. i know some of u brought up suspicions of him but i just cant get my head around that vote when it was just so spur of the moment

I'm pretty sure all of us were confused because of how rapid thing were going, that's why it was a "spur of moment" kinda thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

its not that transparent, it only seems transparent cause it gained traction, maybe she didnt count on people actually sheeping her that much

I suppose, *forgets how lynches work*.

I realize why it looks bad, but what else do you expect me to do? I see chick getting lynched despite claiming town and I'm not just going to let that happen! Voting apple was like a 50/50 tbh too, if I had made reads post he would've been null for the two posts he made too. I saw Sej Apple and Ness all in the same boat and if more people had mentioned lynching one of them I would've went along with it too. My motive was not lynch a claimed townie, which clearly wasn't what some people were thinking about. While yes I do think there is a scum between the last minute voters, Seroja/Kallie/Zendel, theres no way 2/the whole team would plan to do something like that together because it would be too damn obivious (now if it was 3 newer players yes, but its not). As someone who usually is a coordinator for things on a mafia team, that is suicide in a game this small

not rly that obvious a lot of ppl have already mentioned how they dont think the whole scum was part of the vote (altho now that ur saying how its so obvious its making me rethink that stance lol)

not rly that obvious a lot of ppl have already mentioned how they dont think the whole scum was part of the vote (altho now that ur saying how its so obvious its making me rethink that stance lol)

so you are just going to refute everything I say just because you think I'm scum rather than think about it?

so you are just going to refute everything I say just because you think I'm scum rather than think about it?

no?? literally in my last post i admitted i could be wrong about it, i'm just mentioning how there could be another argument

Okay. I went back through reading only kallie's posts, and more things seems off than I noticed before.

Fleshy said:
We literally just finished saying how Sej was an option? never mentioning trundle

Chick, probably modkilled, an outed cop, and a (..probable) mislynch, fab D1
ive been mentiuonin g trundle this whole game so idk why ur asking me

You've been mentioning Trundle this whole game? Really? So where is he in your Lynch candidates?

here are some options for lynch

1) tom

2) sej coz she wont say anything at all probably

3) ness or something idk he seems off to me but his town game was 7 months ago .....

Yeah.... nowhere. For some reason I remember Trundle being in this list of kallie's which is why I gave her more of a break than the others, but he wasn't even there! This post was just over an hour before EoD, surely if you had been "mentioning him this whole game" then he would have been in your list of people to lynch?

You went from Trundle not being an option (on your list above) to voting him because you trust toads and Seroja... In just over an hour? Hmm...
ill try to vote last min but tbh i only trust seroja and toads and theyre votin trundle but any1 else gets the eyes from me

Also, you can vote Trundle on something as weak as "trust", but anyone else who does gets eyes from you? And apparently people who don't get eyes too....(mog)

Not only did Trundle go from not being on your list, but you even said you wanted to give him a chance (!!!) where'd that go?
a part of me wants to YOLO and lynch ness or trundle but its probably better to give them a chance however ness said he wont be on later today.
Yes you mentioned wanting to lynch him there, but it was a passing thought in a sea of also saying you want to lynch almost anyone, plus you refuted yourself by saying it's probably better to give him a chance.

kallie said:
tbf trundle didnt post until the end of day 1 in the pokemon game anyway so im guessing thats his style now but i dunno.
More almost defending him, before doing a complete 180.

yolo ive had my sights on trundle this game anyway
Clearly not the case, you mentioned him in passing when it came to lynching him, that's all. This is an attempt to clear yourself.

inb4 seroja is mafia and leading us into our dooms
Quick slight bus 1 minute before EoD to save yourself when this all goes pear shaped for town and we start looking at you? Another attempt to clear yourself.

Kallie, please show me where you expressed actual doubts of Trundle, and not just passing thoughts? Provide something strong enough as to be a reasoning why you lynched him. Not just a "I've had my doubts of him this whole game!!!!!" with nothing at all to back it up.

really great post fleshy!!!!!! i swore i remembered her saying something about trundle being suspicious but it looks like it was just passing mentions.

also for ppl voting trundle, why couldn't we have just left it on chick who was getting modkilled anyway, surely it's best to just have one town death rather than risking two, tbh i can see a ballsy maf team taking that risk of lynching two towns (hence why kallie seemed to want a modkill lool) all they have to do is push an easy lynch on evan and they have won (i know i'm being hypocritical since i could have tied it apparently but i was too stunned by that trundle lynch to even realise what was happening and what i could do)

I really didn't notice that but it seems you really have a good point tho and I really thought Kallie is just panicking and confused who to vote or what not. Looks like most of us are in blind spot man this is hella risky but I'm pretty sure we'll lose the other mason because we all know who that person is. I'll go on and review Seroja and Ness post and see what I can do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Frig I commend you for that Fleshy you have a good memory than I am

really great post fleshy!!!!!! i swore i remembered her saying something about trundle being suspicious but it looks like it was just passing mentions.

also for ppl voting trundle, why couldn't we have just left it on chick who was getting modkilled anyway, surely it's best to just have one town death rather than risking two, tbh i can see a ballsy maf team taking that risk of lynching two towns (hence why kallie seemed to want a modkill lool) all they have to do is push an easy lynch on evan and they have won (i know i'm being hypocritical since i could have tied it apparently but i was too stunned by that trundle lynch to even realise what was happening and what i could do)

but I've never seen a mod kill for something like that... so I figured it would be ok, because she wouldn't get lynched

but I've never seen a mod kill for something like that... so I figured it would be ok, because she wouldn't get lynched

mm i'm not really sure since it hasn't happened before in a game i've played but doesn't that usually result in a modkill? i know little things such as editing often get warnings. also kallie seemed pretty convinced she would be modkilled so

Back