Switch
1043-7584-5621
Island
Appleton
Father's Day Carnation
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
First off I'm 19 and I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and this Christmas I think is going to be a special one. Maybe my first special gift! <3 I am so excited and needed to share this. His names Josh and he's a glass blower (Artist) also love working on cars and he games with me all the time and watched Gilmour Girls with me! :)
He had a dogs that's 4 named Snoop Dogg (Pitty) sweetest dog who has a little Christmas bow on.
Last night Josh woke me up at around 1am to show me that it was snowing beautifully with the houses lit up with lights and we walked Snoopy past the closed shops and it was so romantic.

Is anyone here in a relationship? Share your relationship or a sweet memory. :)

yeah i'm in a relationship and he's really sweet and i don't know how he puts up with me 99% of the time.

single 4 lyfe!
lol nah, jk
if i was in a relationship I would want someone to do spontaneous stuff like you described
Happy Holidays!

Wow, how nice to walk together in the snow like that, congrats! :) I was proposed to on Christmas a few years ago so I guess that's kinda cool...then we got married on Valentine's Day this year (the holiday thing isn't on purpose lol) but I will always kinda consider our anniversary to be the day we became a couple rather than when we got married since we're at 5 1/2 years now.
We're high-school-sweethearts, as well! :)
We went to Forks and Seattle in Washington for our honeymoon and spent a little time in Colorado on the way back and a major highway was shut down due to heavy snow. Neither of us grew up in areas where it snowed much so it was foreign to us but also welcome, although it was a bit crazy that the road was shutting down on our long trek home. We had no choice but to get lodging since no one knew when the the road would open again and there was nothing but ski lodges nearby...so we normally wouldn't have stayed at a place like that, but it worked out for us and for some reason they upgraded us to a suite for free, so our room had a living room and a bedroom and the bathroom was spacious and had heated floor and stuff; so to top it all off there was that silent, snowy weather and I had never seen so much snow on the ground or falling before, it was incredibly beautiful!
57206B2A-3FCD-4CE3-8516-6D52AA4EFE0D_zpss9smgqn7.jpg
DC8B861F-8AE3-4501-932A-5FEAC9DDB290_zpsuitnp7x4.jpg
CC911B27-C115-43F3-9BDB-A494635D3B69_zpswehnpejw.jpg
15B64479-2FED-481D-9622-1023272EE1D0_zpsnqhsobv1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in a relationshiiip, It's gonna be our three month anniversary on the 12th and I'm so happyy :blush:

Wow, how nice to walk together in the snow like that, congrats! :) I was proposed to on Christmas a few years ago so I guess that's kinda cool...then we got married on Valentine's Day this year (the holiday thing isn't on purpose lol) but I will always kinda consider our anniversary to be the day we became a couple rather than when we got married since we're at 5 1/2 years now.
We're high-school-sweethearts, as well! :)
We went to Forks and Seattle in Washington for our honeymoon and spent a little time in Colorado on the way back and a major highway was shut down due to heavy snow. Neither of us grew up in areas where it snowed much so it was foreign to us but also welcome, although it was a bit crazy that the road was shutting down on our long trek home. We had no choice but to get lodging since no one knew when the the road would open again and there was nothing but ski lodges nearby...so we normally wouldn't have stayed at a place like that, but it worked out for us and for some reason they upgraded us to a suite for free, so our room had a living room and a bedroom and the bathroom was spacious and had heated floor and stuff; so to top it all off there was that silent, snowy weather and I had never seen so much snow on the ground or falling before, it was incredibly beautiful!

That's a wonderful memory! I think winter is my favourite season now, I live in Canada so we see lots of snow :)
Reminds me of being in a snow globe. I love snow globes I have a Disney collection from when I was young.

Oh my god, I am so jealous of what you've got going. From what you've told us at least. I'm single right now. A bit shy in irl situations, so that doesn't help. And I was hung up on the same guy for like 4 years. I wish I could find me a man like Josh D:

Good Luck!
I know someone irl and I hope their relationship goes well through the years. :)

i'm probably going to be single forever

like how can i even get into a romantic relationship if i struggle to make friends?

(it's ok tho - i don't really want to get into a relationship, at least not until after i've left college/uni)

once in a relationship, but never again. i figured i might be aro-ace after all ?\_(ツ)_/? happy holidays :)

Back