• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Dark Worlds

SysteMeltDown911

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
<big><big><big>Prelude</big></big></big><big><big>

Peach: "Mariooooo!!!! Where are you Mario?

Luigi: *comes through castle doors*"Heyya Princess. Have youa seen my brother, Mario?"

Peach:*slightly cries* "No. and I'm really worried." *Walks up stairs and enters dining room*

Peach: "Where is he..."

Setting: Hyrule
Time: Present Video Game Time

Zelda: *Knocks on Links door* "Link? Are you in there? *opens door* "Link, where are you?!?!?" *Runs out to Hyrule Castle* "King of Red Lions, Link is missing!"

King of Red Lions: * quickly stands up*"We must find him and bring back!"

Zelda: *walks outside*"Poor, Link....."

Setting: Animal Crossing Town
Time: Real Video Game Time

AC Boy Named Ryan: "Man, look at all these rare fish I have caught! I am gonna go give three to the Museum and sell three to Tom Nook." *runs to Museum*

Ryan: "Hey Blath..... Hey, were is he... infact the whole town is been missing."

Ryan: *runs up to Tom Nooks* "Hey this is were evryone is. Even Blathers. What's going on?"

Officer Copper: "For some strange reason, Tom Nook has disapeared!"

Ryan: "Seriously?!? That's not good, he is the heart of the town......."

Setting: Kirby Land
Time: A Little Before Real Video game time

Kirby: "Ahh!!!!" *hangs onto a bar* The big gaping vortex behind him was pulling harder and harder.*gets sucked in*"Help......"

Deedee: *Barges in house* "Hey Kir... were is that pink ball o' fun?" *leaves house* "whatever..."

That is the end of the prelude. More will be posted later. If you have any questions,comments,suggestions, or speeling errors that you find, please post them, not PM them. Also, if you DO send it via PM, face the reporting, as I consider this inbox spam.
</big>

Back