• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dandelions?

acornavenue

Bells
Switch
1192-7505-8618
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Does the game consider dandelions weeds in the game? I personally don?t i like them. But i didnt know if you had them around if they made it not a perfect town.

Also what about four leaf clovers

Both apparently counts as weed so I recommend removing them. Didn't know this myself til I was told they counted as weed and wondered why I never got approval lol.

This is not true.

Really, then I must have gotten misinformed o_O Shoo at you discord person informing me then.

I mean dandelions is technically weed but uh Isabelle must be senile then cause I didn't have any real weed by that time.

Last edited:
I don't know about dandelions because I always pick them up, but I do know with certainty that clovers do not count against a perfect town rating. I leave most of my clovers alone because I like how they break up my grassy areas and paths. I think they make it look more natural and interesting. So I have a bunch of clovers but kept perfect town status for well over a year. I didn't lose my rating until I planted palm trees on my beach, going over the tree limit.

Back