• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Cycling 16 villagers to get Fauna back. Who's Moving?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how you feel!
I lost Fauna in my first town, then I reset and a few days later she moved out again!
Finally, though, I have her.
And she is never going anywhere. :)

God. I'm so thankful I'm close.
I really miss her. ; ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna reserve Lopez or Zell. Whatever comes to you first.

Will put you on the list. ^^

Since you're friends with riri, do you think you could try tell her that she can pick up Diana? I pm'ed her and I know she isn't online, but maybe she is on tumblr or something. Thanks :3

Last edited:
Omg, may I please reserve Beau?
He's my number 1 dreamie <3

Edit-
Sorry. I misread and thought that "Keepers only, not giveaway" meant that we have to keep those villager we want and not sell them.

Last edited:
is there any way I can get on reserve for Stitches and Julian just in case the people who already have them reserved do not respond? thank you for your time :)

MUFFY THE UCHI SHEEP IS LEAVING RAKUEN

If anyone wants her before I send her to the void, please claim her NOW. ^^;
Furyl.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is anyone going to claim her e we

- - - Post Merge - - -

guhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back