• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Cycling 16 villagers to get Fauna back. Who's Moving?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAMMY THE BEAR CUB IS MOVING! PLEASE CLAIM HER NOW!

Anessa.png

She's moving! I will need someone who can pick her up now! Claim her if she's a dreamie!

She is!
I hope someone claims her, I'm trying to finish this cycle.
Anyone want her?
I'll void in 10.

She's the cutest <3 I hope she doesn't get voided. If you need her out quick you should try the acnladopt tumblr

I have Tammy ^o^ I'm trying to get her out but I hate uchi's so :p Someone please take her :c

Could I possibly reserve Colton? Well, provided that this cycling thread is still open, since it seems to have been inactive for a few days.

Last edited:
It's still open I just fell asleep.
Adding people to the list now. Unfortunately, Colton has been reserved by someone.

So... Close.
I can taste it!
10/16 villagers cycled

I know how you feel!
I lost Fauna in my first town, then I reset and a few days later she moved out again!
Finally, though, I have her.
And she is never going anywhere. :)

i don't understand, you have merengue at the moment? can ia reserve her? T_T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back