• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling cycling!!! 15 more to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

straitjackt

Bells
Feedback
100% (130) +
Due to a series of unfortunate events I have to restart my game... I had the downloadable version of the game and my ds malfunctioned this morning and wiped itself enitrely... blehhhh.. I am so upset... so anyways.... back to square one....

Last edited:
Dang, I think I have maybe only 1mil, so I'm sure someone is going to out bid me. And I don't have Julian either. xc

Dang, I think I have maybe only 1mil, so I'm sure someone is going to out bid me. And I don't have Julian either. xc
I see that she is a dreamie of yours. If you don't get outbid in the next 30 minutes then I'll take you up on it. :)

Hmm... I need to go to bed as I have school tomorrow... but I'll try to stay on as long as I can til I see that someone out bid me. :3

You know what... I'll do you one better. I'll add you and open my gates and you can have her for free. :)

REALLY!?
Thank you so much!! ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you a tip of 50k for your generosity though, I feel bad just taking her as you said you need the money. x3

Youre very welcome!!! My gates are open! :3 I apologize if my internet starts acting up. Its finicky at night for some reason.

I'll open my gate and give you some bells from my main (much more bell-endowed) town because I <3 acts of generosity. Let me know! (Main town is TARDIS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many bells do you need? I didn't see the post before you two worked your thing out. Let me know; I might have them in my cycling town or I might need to open my main town.

I'll open my gate and give you some bells from my main (much more bell-endowed) town because I <3 acts of generosity. Let me know! (Main town is TARDIS.

Awww no you dont need to do that!!! ><" Thank you so much though!! I am feeling generous because I just lost my merengue on accident so I am cycling out my non dreamies so I can get my bebe back. :"( (Was trying to get julian in my campsite... and screwed myself lol) so ill probably turn this into a temporary cycle thread until I get through 16.. blehhh. One down... xD I figure the least I can do is help people out instead of being greedy with it.. :p

Last edited:
Well, let me know. The offer is good for as long as I have bells. <3

Thanks again! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many bells do you need? I didn't see the post before you two worked your thing out. Let me know; I might have them in my cycling town or I might need to open my main town.

She deserves them. :D

She asked for 1-7 mil or Julian.

Pretty sure I could scare up a donation. Let me finish what I'm up to in Serenity and then I can open my gates or I will request you open your for a covert bell drop. ^_~

Pretty sure I could scare up a donation. Let me finish what I'm up to in Serenity and then I can open my gates or I will request you open your for a covert bell drop. ^_~
Aw well thank you so much!! You really are a wonderful person!!! First puddles and now your help. I definitely owe you big time. :)

Aw well thank you so much!! You really are a wonderful person!!! First puddles and now your help. I definitely owe you big time. :)

Nope. Nobody owes me anything. I get to see people being happy and that's more than enough thanks. Give me a few more minutes and I'll be opening my main gates. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm getting bells out of the ABD. It takes forever since they won't let you do more than x bundles of 99k.

Opening gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's an ABD in the basement on my house. It's closer than the one at the Post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back