• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Cycle Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromi

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hello!! I decided to make a thread about my brand new cycle town. I hope I can help many people get their dreamies! I'll cycle daily.

~*~Basic info~*~
TOWN NAME: Oceania
MAYOR: Venus
FC: currently 4356-0558-2015

~*~Notes~*~
  • ALL prices are negotiable!
  • If theres a villager you want in my town, reserve it so no one else claims it before you!
  • I try to keep villagers as original as possible. I?ll always say when a villager is not original!
  • I'll cycle through ALL villagers, so feel free to reserve any villager!
  • If someone reserves a villager and offers an amount for this villager, I won't give the villager to anyone else, no matter how higher the offer is.
  • Please be able to take the villager when you reserve it! If you absolutely can't though, I'll hold the villager for a while (like... 2 days max?) until you can take them.

~*~Prices~*~
Despite not agreeing 100% with this popularity chart, I'll go along with it to set the prices. If you have a more accurate chart to suggest, please don't be shy!
  • Tier one: 6mil~10mil (honestly i think that asking for more than this is unfair)
  • Tier two: 3mil~6mil
  • Tier three:500k~3mil
  • Tiers four and five: free! Quickly voided if not previously reserved.
  • Note: Prices vary according to the villager! for example: Kabuki will be more expensive than Alli, since even though they're in the same tier according to that chart, Kabuki is clearly more popular.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CURRENTLY IN TOWN:
  • Tammy
  • Alli
  • Rudy
  • Flurry
  • Merry (reserved for a friend)
  • Pekoe (reserved for Rignelda)
  • Lopez (reserved for Gabriellaa)
  • Chester (reserved for Yin)

CURRENTLY IN BOXES: Ankha

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Villagers succesfully adopted so far: Walker, Bianca, Pashmina, Ankha

Last edited:
Oh my god! Is it possible to hold Bianca? I've been looking for her forever! If so, how long could you wait? :3 I'd be willing to pay 8 million for her ^-^

Oh my god! Is it possible to hold Bianca? I've been looking for her forever! If so, how long could you wait? :3 I'd be willing to pay 8 million for her ^-^

Yes I'd love to hold Bianca for you! I can wait as much as you need, honestly! Do you have any idea of when you'll be available to get her?

Last edited:
Yes I'd love to hold Bianca for you! I can wait as much as you need, honestly! Do you have any idea of when you'll be available to get her?

Hmm I'm not sureeee to be honest. I mean I'll pay more if needed. it could be awhile :/ is there anything you'd like extra to hold her? ^-^

Hmm I'm not sureeee to be honest. I mean I'll pay more if needed. it could be awhile :/ is there anything you'd like extra to hold her? ^-^

Hm alright, I'll wait! No need to offer anything else, 8mil is great. I know how pressuring it is to need to get a villager out asap in order to get a dreamie, so I won't hurry you too much and will keep her reserved for u! All I ask is that it doesn't take too long (like... more than a week or two) bc I don't want my cycle town to freeze in time and I want to help more ppl get their dreamies!! Ty for understanding!

Hm alright, I'll wait! No need to offer anything else, 8mil is great. I know how pressuring it is to need to get a villager out asap in order to get a dreamie, so I won't hurry you too much and will keep her reserved for u! All I ask is that it doesn't take too long (like... more than a week or two) bc I don't want my cycle town to freeze in time and I want to help more ppl get their dreamies!! Ty for understanding!

Of course :) if it takes longer than a week then it's okay ^-^

Hey, Id love to buy lopez for either btb or igb when he is available, would you mind reserving?

Sure, I'll reserve him for you :) I would prefer to recieve in igb tbh, would 2mil be a good amount?

2 mill is perfect, ill be ready for him whenever hes in boxes so just send me a vm or pm the day hes available :)

Am I allowed to reserve someone that isn't in your town yet??

Sure! But keep it in mind that I don't know how long it'll take for the villager to show up in my town, since move ins are random!

Last edited:
ok! THANKS.

Villager I would like:

Lucky
Gayle
Beau
Merry
Mathilda
Octavian
Phoebe
Pietro

omg ok could you pick like... only one of them though?? I think if i reserved all of them for u it'd be a bit unfair w others, sorry!! Also what i shame i voided Phoebe a few hours ago :-(

Yea. Sorry I should of said this in my post. Whichever villager comes first and I really want that villager, I'll take he or she.

Thank You!

Can I reserve Margie? I need space, but I can get it fast :)
What teir is she in?

sure you can!! I'll give her to u for free bc I dont know how original she is... Yesterday when I bought this copy of acnl she was already in town since it's a used copy! All I know is that her shirt is original! I'll try to get her in boxes today :) oh, and accorting to the chart i'm using, shes in tier 2: very popular!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back