• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cutest villager interaction stories

Senni

Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
It's super rare but sometimes I'll get to join in on conversations between two villagers if I get lucky and see them talking and manage to press A while they're interacting!

Just now, I saw Molly and Freya getting into a HUGE argument which was hilarious. I have no idea what it was about since I didn't ping fast enough, but I got to see the aftermath, which was both of them stomping around angrily and refusing to stop and chat saying they're too angry to. Seeing Molly's innocent face as she turns to me instantly change to the angry one made me laugh.

Another funny one was between Kabuki and Agent S, Kabuki telling her to watch her diet and Agent S saying she does, she has a balanced meal by eating peach crisp in the morning and some other dessert at night for variety and Kabuki did the cool chill emote saying he has no idea what to say to that.

I got to see Bunnie and Freya getting petty today too, Bunnie saying she wants to be best friends with the type of person who, even if they're a woodworking pro (n better than Bunnie at it), would still let her shine -- Freya said they wouldn't be best friends then bc she'd never be any less than perfect, and Bunnie retorting she's not better at woodworking than her anyway, LOL!

What are your favorite stories of conversations between other villagers?

i love any interactions between cheri and bluebear because they are girlfriends and you cannot convince me otherwise. i remember one in particular where one of them joked about a magazine named after cheri and they agreed that there should be a magazine like that and cheri was like "wait is there a magazine using my name??" i feel bad i don't remember the exact exchange but i'm sure i have screenshots of it on my 3DS

Eugene once offered to give Savannah his jacket during a conversation. That was really cute!

When playing with my friend Cheri once told me that news of her travelled far and wide and no wonder the town's suddenly so popular. I think it's very cute.

diana thanked wolfgang for the flowers he gave her and wolfgang said he picked it out of her least favorite persons garden and diana was even more thankful. was kinda cute lol

Aww, these are all so cute! I love reading them and would love to see more! The Wolfgang and Diana one especially, petty but also cute hahaha

Recently I saw Beau get mad, which was quite surprising!

I saw Molly and Mott talk about how they're not too different after all too, since Molly was saying she likes to read books while Mott likes to hit the gym but they're both exercising, just in different ways (ROFL), one exercising her mind and one exercising his body. At the end he called her ladybro, I was in stitches. (Mott's moving away soon though and I am SO HAPPY ABOUT IT.)

Back