Currently Playing?

Currently playing Spore. It's been a couple years since I lost my original file and I finally decided to start up a new planet. Maybe this time I can finally conquer the Grox and take control of the Galactic Core.

Trying to binge Life is Strange before it leaves Game Pass. On episode 2 now. Not exactly sure what date it's being taken off.

They've finally been adding online content for Red Dead Redemption 2. Big update coming Tuesday I'm pretty excited for.

Pok?mon Moon in preparation for Ultra Sun/Moon (plan on getting all gen 7 'mon)

Got Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at discounted prices

Also trying to beat BO3 Zombie Chronicles Easter eggs

Kinda bit off more than I can chew...

Been playing Ark with my girlfriend. Got myself a private server for it because I couldn't be doing with that "stay close to host" nonsense the Microsoft version suffers with. Always wanted to try Ark and she's really into it, so she got me playing it.

Last night we had an issue when she decided to wander off on her own, found a T-rex, tranquillised it/started taming it and got killed by 2 Scorpions and a Raptor whilst waiting and lost all her stuff as well as the Pterradon she went with.

After a tantrum involving the typical "I'm not playing. This game is stupid", I stepped aside from the stone house I was building and said "ney, fair maiden, tis not all lost!", convinced her that we should go her Raptor and my Dilophasaur on a raft to try and find her stuff and her dinosaurs since she really didn't want to lose the Rex since apparently we shouldn't really have one at our level. After much folding arms, pouting and head pats, we set sail.

We got back to nearish where it happened. I got off the raft with my trusty Scrump (Dilophasaur) and armoury of primitive melee weapons and guns ready to help my partner get back to her corpse/Rex/Pterradon...Only to see her run straight past at top speed on her Raptor. Safe in the knowledge that I had been abandoned among a lot of big dinosaurs I hadn't yet seen before in the game, me and my one true love (the Dilophasaur...She'll never abandon me) stayed and fought to the death among a hoard of horrific monsters (which were mostly just other smallish carnivores, but that doesn't sound cool)

After unwantingly clearing the area of any potential threats, she came over the horizon on a Pterradon clad in her hide armour with a big friendly T-Rex following behind. Mission success.

We then went back to the raft to work out how we were getting a T-rex home on a tiny raft only...Only to find a much higher level T-rex camping the raft. She advised against trying to kill it and we didn't bring enough 'supplies' to tranq it. I decided to try any, that's just who I am. I ran out of tranqs just as was warned and started panicingly trying to create a mortar and pestal to create more tranquilliser whilst being chased by a giant monster who would kill me in like 2 hits. Happily, despite the circumstances, we managed to tranq that one too, so now we had 2 T-rex's we didn't know how to get home.

Eventually we got home, her flying the Pterradon and guiding the Rex's along the beaches/cliffs whilst I took the Dilophasaur and Raptor along the coast on the raft. The Dilophosaur fell off the raft twice, which is annoying because they're hard to get back on, so I had to build a 'dock' twice to help it get back on. Minor irritation.

She seemed happy that even though she originally lost everything, we managed to come back with everything she lost plus two T-Rex's. I called mine 'Daisy'.

Last edited:
Playing Fire Emblem Three Houses, Pokemon Sword, Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon Conquest, and Fire Emblem Heroes all casually. May also try another playthrough of Pokemon Ultra Sun soon. Who knows.

Just pocket camp and mobile games until I'm done with school u_u BUT I'll be playing ACNL, Don't Starve Together, League of Legends, Jackbox Party Packs, and Splatoon 2 once I've finished my finals so it's something to look forward to! :)

Playing Omega Ruby and Let's Go off and on, shiny hunting. I'm still SR'ing for Regice (currently at 1,395 SRs ugh) and also hunting for another shiny Ponyta so I can evolve it into a Rapidash :)

Does nobody actually comment here lol

I'm playing Super Mario 3D Land, just cause it's been a while since I've played it. It's a fun game, but it still bothers me that this game has a fixed camera (unlike the other 3d platformers like SMG).

Does nobody actually comment here lol

I'm playing Super Mario 3D Land, just cause it's been a while since I've played it. It's a fun game, but it still bothers me that this game has a fixed camera (unlike the other 3d platformers like SMG).

I really enjoyed Super Mario 3D Land and the fixed camera didn't bother me back in the day, but when I got back to the game after finishing Super Mario Odyssey, I really struggled with the camera.

I've been playing more Animal Crossing: Wild World lately. I never got a perfect town before, so I've been working on that lately. I've been playing Picross S on Switch too; I finally finished a puzzle I was stuck on for a while to complete the game.

I've also been playing a little Luigi's Mansion 3 and I'm determined to pick up Breath of the Wild again...it's been months since I've played it, and I love just getting lost and exploring for a couple hours.

I've been playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. :) Such a nostalgic game and it's my favourite Sonic game to date! It can be glitchy but it's still fun to play!

I've been playing Final Fantasy VII on Switch for the first time ever. I did not play this game as a kid when it was new. Enjoying it so far, I am about 8 hours in and recently left Midgar.

I've gotten back into Stardew Valley since the update. I'm playing on switch and finally got all three of the obelisks today. :D

I started playing Stardew Valley multiplayer for the first time, which has drawn me back into playing my single player farm when no one else can play. :)

I also picked up Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy last week, and I'm looking forward to playing it over the holidays!

Back