Howdy

Sloane

Bells
Switch
6586-0330-4619
Fortune Cookie
Hi, I'm Sloane! I've been playing AC on and off for a few years now. I'm currently working on a witchcore island. Thrilled to be here. ^^

Welcome, Sloane. 👋🎲 If you're working on a Witchcore island, shouldn't the thread have been titled uh... "Tee-hee-hee-hee!"? 🧹🧙‍♀️🌙 I don't know how Witches say hello, but Cowboys say howdy. 🤠 I have seen other users on this forum who enjoy witch related decor, so hopefully you all can share some ideas for your upcoming island! 🧠🤝🧠

Hi Sloane, welcome to TBT! I hope you have a wonderful time here! Best of luck with your witchcore island!

Was New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

Thank you both!

Yes, New Horizons is my first AC game (I passed up the chance to play City Folk when it came out). I do want to try my hand at New Leaf.

I sure do! Off the top of my head, I really like Diana, Kiki, Roswell and Deena. I actually just ordered Deena's amiibo card.

Welcome to the forums, Sloane! ✨ I hope you enjoy it here!

ACNH was my first AC game too (other than the Pocket Camp app). 😊 Have you restarted your island to make your witchcore island, or are you still using your original island? Do you have any specific villagers in mind for it? 😊🏝️

I should give Pocket Camp another go. I'm bitter because they have so many cool items I wish NH had, lol.

Oh I've been a chronic restarter. I've had this island for a couple of months now, and it's coming along. As far as villagers go, apart from the ones I've mentioned earlier, I'm cool with whatever.

I should give Pocket Camp another go. I'm bitter because they have so many cool items I wish NH had, lol.

Oh I've been a chronic restarter. I've had this island for a couple of months now, and it's coming along. As far as villagers go, apart from the ones I've mentioned earlier, I'm cool with whatever.

Oh, I can't play Pocket Camp anymore because the temptation to spend RL money is too strong! 😂 I agree though! There's a lot of nice items that I would love to see in NH!

Back