• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Currently Playing?

Crysis 3,in my opinion is a beautiful game. Let's get that out of the way. There's no denying it looks stunning and you'll often stop to look around at the environment you're in. You'll likely want to play certain checkpoints over and over again to take everything in.
With that said, Crysis 3 plays just as well as the others. The A.I. isn't any smarter and make for easy targets. With the new Predator Bow that allows you to kill without going out of Stealth, you'll often feel overpowered and maybe even cheap. If you're only interested in the Single Player experience, you're in for a short ride. Crysis Vets will likely play the Campaign a few times to find all the hidden goodies and Nanosuit upgrades but for casual players that will play this once, you'll be paying for the beauty, not the substance.

Last edited:
Persona 5. I've had it for months, but I typically only have like 30 minutes to an hour of free time a week and it's taking painfully long to beat. I'm not even half way throuh it yet, at 40 hours of gameplay. *sigh*

Nuzlocke Challenges for both Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2... I’m before the fourth gym on White 2 and after the first gym on Black 2.

I've been playing a lot of the GameCube Animal Crossing lately. I've also been playing a little New Leaf, some Splatoon 2 (mainly just for Splatfests lately), and I recently re-played Luigi's Mansion for the first time in years.

Started master mode on Breath of the Wild not long back, so I'm playing a little bit of that. I'm also playing Stardew Valley, recently got obsessed with it again, and of course, I play New Leaf for about half an hour, give or take.

Playing some Co-op Hyrule Warriors with my husband. Got back into Breath of the Wild. And I just picked up Ni No Kuni 2 so I'm gonna start that next week.

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. Reminds me a lot of Castlevania III.

Think I'm gonna start Yellow version tomorrow, I bought it so long ago I forgot I had it (been wasting so much time resetting for shiny Celebi instead :mad:)

Detroit: Become Human was really great. I found a lot of parallels between it and Nier: Automata, only much more realistic, but I suppose it is a concept that's been explored a lot lately. It's something I seem to really enjoy.

I've been playing FFVI on and off for a couple weeks now, I think I'm almost halfway through. It's pretty good, I can see why it's considered a classic for the franchise. The characters are all very likable and the music is excellent.

Last edited:
I've been playing pocket camp nonstop recently. I'm in class and hiding my phone behind my laptop, lol. I've also been playing fortnite in my friends basement when we hang out after school. It's pretty fun when you have others to play it with!

I recently got the switch version of Stardew Valley, it's so relaxing to play (?∇` )

I've been playing a lot of BotW and Rocket League on Switch, but I'd like to start playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2! Maybe once I finish BotW again haha :)

Working on a Lunatic Classic file of Fire Emblem Awakening since because of some transfer error, my old files are gone. Currently at The Midmire (Chapter 10) with every unit recruitable recruited so far, and everyone alive. :)

I finally got around to playing Stardew Valley even though my boyfriend bought it for me like 2-3 months ago and now I've been playing it nonstop for the past 24 hours lol

Back