• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Create a villager contest! - Winners Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never entered anything like this here before, but I'll give it a shot! It's my first attempt at an Animal Crossing villager, art-wise, but I tried my best.

tumblr_ncdpudUUZC1r2hi3po1_r1_500.png

Name: Dante
Sex: Male
Type: Wolf-ish (American Eskimo Dog)
Personality: Jock (sporty, spunky, energetic, playful, and friendly! But he's a bit hot-headed, impatient, prone to jealously, and very over-protective of his friends. He also has an issue with fainting/flopping down anywhere for an impromptu nap from overtaxing himself without proper rest.)
Shirt: Deep-blue Tee (Spring/Summer) // Snowy Sweater (in Fall/Winter)
Birthday: January 14th (Capricorn)
Music: K.K. House
Likes: Jogging, playing tennis, running errands, bug catching, singing loudly and badly, being complimented, cuddling, sunny and snowy weather, challenging other villagers/the mayor to tests of endurance, going to K.K concerts/shows, having pleasant conversation over iced tea at Brewster's.
Dislikes: Mushrooms, getting wet (on rainy days, he is often indoors most of the day), megaphones (he can hear you just fine without that, darnit!), getting ignored by villagers/mayor, bad hair days.
Accessory (sometimes worn): Bandage
Home furniture: Blue striped mixed with a few regal pieces. He has a classy side to him despite his sporty nature.
Catchphrase: "Throw it!"

Awesome!!! My first dog was an eski!!! Her name was frosty and she was my world! When I was 18, we got my mom an eski, who unfortunately passed away last year at the age of 15. Luv your villager!!! Makes me smile :) lots of wonderful memories of our 2 fabulous dogs.

Awesome!!! My first dog was an eski!!! Her name was frosty and she was my world! When I was 18, we got my mom an eski, who unfortunately passed away last year at the age of 15. Luv your villager!!! Makes me smile :) lots of wonderful memories of our 2 fabulous dogs.

Awww, she sounds adorable! Eskies are great. I'm so happy that I rescued one from the shelter. He's such a little ball of sunshine and energy around the house. Sorry to hear that yours passed, but at least it sounds like they had a nice long life with a loving family.

Thank you! I'm honored to bring you a smile. I'm not really in this to win it, so I'm just happy to have someone enjoy my villager. : )

Ok guys :3 So this is Sophie :D She has been one of my OC's for a looonnnggg time :D I have always wanted to see another addition to the Unicorn family especially one with a rainbow color scheme ;3

tumblr_ncn00cV8rE1timch7o1_500.png

Villager Name: Sophie
Personality: Peppy
Species: Horse (Unicorn)
Description: Sophie is a Peppy Horse villager who has a rainbow mane and tail along with a rainbow shirt. Her main fur color is a light gray and her hooves and inside of her ears are lavender colored :3

I'd really love to enter but my tablet is ****ing broken eUGH. Srsly tho really cute designs uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back