Crazy Redd

Yeah, I got the flyer and Copper is saying he's setting up his tent. So it's six PM? Does he do the code system, etc. etc.? TN is remodeling today.

I like redd but his prices are out of there you can find some items at nook at 5 times lower but redd also carries very rare items sometimes.

i dont mind anymore, now that i'm rich..if its somethin i want, i pay the price, even if its bound to be at nooks eventually.

...which he usually doesn't- i don't care if it's a rare item or not, if it's something i want that bad, i'll pay the price.

the topic of this is crazy redd, right? so here's something else about crazy redd-
does anybody know (or seen screenshots) if Crazy Redd will be in ACDS? If he isn't, it'd be kinda cool if real people could set up a shop-tent in their own town and invite visitors to buy their merchandise.

DarthGohan1 said:
the topic of this is crazy redd, right? so here's something else about crazy redd-
does anybody know (or seen screenshots) if Crazy Redd will be in ACDS? If he isn't, it'd be kinda cool if real people could set up a shop-tent in their own town and invite visitors to buy their merchandise.
Yeah, I think he is.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Yeah, I think he is.
i saw bul's ad about his previews and read his acds preview for the first time in like a month (probably the 10th time though) and he said redd is coming back...and i searched the net and found a screenshot of him, so he is back.

If he is giving away something rare or something I really want I don't mind the prices but they are a bit expesive

Back