• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Count Inside the Bottle - All Done!

i did a lot better at the first jar than i thought i would, so of course it's only natural this jar looks insane..

I just put a random number this time... XD Math is not helping at all!

😅
So i came here to count/guess, and while I'm looking at the pic i suddenly see the note that says it's pics of the same bottle.

Haha...almost missed that, even though I've looked at it for some time. Might not help my chances, but i can guess quicker, lol...

😅
So i came here to count/guess, and while I'm looking at the pic i suddenly see the note that says it's pics of the same bottle.

Haha...almost missed that, even though I've looked at it for some time. Might not help my chances, but i can guess quicker, lol...
... I didn't see the note and counted them as 2 lol. WELP, that about seals my fate LOL

As I said I would, I went and bought myself a box of animal crackers.

IMG_1096.jpeg

They tasted like victory and amazing good luck. :giggle:

That one was a wild ride with a huge range of guesses! I suppose it's time to retire my old CItB goods back to their respective cabinet, and possibly add a few more to it after the upcoming third round...? 👀

The exact number this time around is:

337 assorted mayhem items!

While no one was right on the money, @Millysaurusrexjr was pretty darn close with their eerily close guess of 339! Big congrats to you, and I hope you wear your Sinister Lantern proudly after the event concludes.

The next (and very special!) round will go live tomorrow, October 26th at 7pm EDT, with the contents having been decided by the Vacant Vessel event over in the Mountebank Tent.

Carnival Coins will be distributed shortly, and see you all again tomorrow!

I dont remember exactly but i think i guessed 285, so not close :p but not to far off either

Back