• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

cool Music Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Who thinks they have too much homre work?
Ido at least most of the time any way.

i probably have a ton of homework... then i remember it as class starts, so it all works out.... i think.

:p

Congratulations to Whodat23, he is our new mayor! he won with a total of 4 votes. (i had 1:D) and is now our Unofficial/Official Mayor! may his days of Reign be merry, and very weird!

(PS: sorry if someone has already started one of these.)

this is just Unatural this guy is too good

:)

its like 10 minutes long, and his face isn't that pretty (reminds me of Donkey Kong :p) but it makes great legal Background Music

PIRANHA2 said:
Congratulations to Whodat23, he is our new mayor! he won with a total of 4 votes. (i had 1:D) and is now our Unofficial/Official Mayor! may his days of Reign be merry, and very weird!

(PS: sorry if someone has already started one of these.)
He shouldn't have won. I'm demanding another voting thread. He just shoudnt've won. He doesn't deserve it!

why is everyone mad at him.... i think he deserved it, thats why i voted for him, theres always next time anyway.

PIRANHA2 said:
why is everyone mad at him.... i think he deserved it, thats why i voted for him, theres always next time anyway.
He deserved it, but there was a lack in advertisment, so it's not really fair!

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
He deserved it, but there was a lack in advertisment, so it's not really fair!
yup. i didn't even got to vote.

lack of advertisement.... you think we should advetise these now, everyone gets mad at Whodat for advetising stuff, then you guys want to.... thats pretty funny.

That was the biggest load of crap ever. WHODAT NEVER isat the ACAC, or even ANSWERS any questions in the Crossing Guardian!

PIKMIN042 said:
That was the biggest load of crap ever. WHODAT NEVER isat the ACAC, or even ANSWERS any questions in the Crossing Guardian!
chill out. theres always next time

PIKMIN042 said:
Stop flaming! It was just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back