• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[Contest] 5000+ TBT Bell Art Contest! [Winners announced!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might try out for fun too xD
I'd want to do some sort of group poster thing. But if I dont have time I'll just do one or two characters.

I drew something and am entering it later today. But how are you going to get the prize bells? 1st place is 5000 bells and you have 18 bells.

Sure you could. x3 everyone could win.

i'm thinking about adding categories as well.
Like 5k overall winner,
500ish for traditional
500ish for chibi
500ish for realistic
500ish for gijinka, etc. What do you guys think about that? ^_^

if you're gonna do this you'll have to be very clear about the categories and you probably should have done it before people started putting entries in so they'd know their entry had to come under one of the categories.

and I wouldn't suggest like 'traditional' and 'digital' alongside categories like 'chibi', 'realistic', 'gijinka' because an entry could fit into both. you need to have categories that can't overlap.

Last edited:
if you're gonna do this you'll have to be very clear about the categories and you probably should have done it before people started putting entries in so they'd know their entry had to come under one of the categories.

and I wouldn't suggest like 'traditional' and 'digital' alongside categories like 'chibi', 'realistic', 'gijinka' because an entry could fit into both. you need to have categories that can't overlap.
I know, but some art might not fit into other categories, so i was thinking about one traditional category, for all traditional one. and then another category for digital "other", one that doesn't fit in either of the other categories. =P

hm, im not sure i terribly like the idea of categories now that were all like. entering and its sort of already moving? its probably something that shouldve happened beforehand <=/ but if you are gonna do it, ill not have any qualms. it just feels weird i guess

my entry is halfway done, ive just been being a lazy jerk

hm, im not sure i terribly like the idea of categories now that were all like. entering and its sort of already moving? its probably something that shouldve happened beforehand <=/ but if you are gonna do it, ill not have any qualms. it just feels weird i guess

my entry is halfway done, ive just been being a lazy jerk
I'm not sure why that is bad? There'll be more winners? three overall, and then some for each category ? it doesn't affect the current prizes in any way, just adds more ways to win ><

i5Oge3W.jpg

I'm not sure why that is bad? There'll be more winners? three overall, and then some for each category ? it doesn't affect the current prizes in any way, just adds more ways to win ><

... then i was reading incorrectly, i apologize XD; ive been so tired haha. i think it went over my head omfg im sorry

also gnome that is so rad lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back