• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[Contest] 5000+ TBT Bell Art Contest! [Winners announced!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The winners are.....
14499957788_4961cb65f4_o.jpg

Buuunii who goes home with 5000 TBT bells!

Your chibis are extremely adorable. You did a great job on them both, but this one is extra adorable cause of blaire being in it as well. Double the cuteness.

14683386561_04465f1b39_b.jpg

Eranir who goes home with 1000 TBT bells!

This Zell picture is outstanding. The colors are amazing, and he's just overall handsome. Great job!

14500147947_3eb559f00b_b.jpg

Meira who goes home with 500 TBT bells!

The way you drew my mayor in this is amazing. She looks proud and cute at the same time. And the colors are just amazing. Thank you for participating

Warrior, Windfall, Usagii, Rayquaza128, Olivizza, Lynn105, Shirohibiki, Darumy, Ahousar97 and Twinrova will walk home with one cherry each, for their amazing art.

Thank you everyone for entering, and I'm sorry not all of you could get a price!
So many outstanding pieces of art was drawn for this contest. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. x3

Oh my gosh... Did....did I really win? *explodes and has mini heart attack*
AHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH ;0;
I don't even know what to say I'm so horrible ;~;

Congrats Guys! Now i know who won, i can go off and enjoy my sisters birthday

Last edited:
congrats to the winners, and thank you for holding this contest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back