ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
So what's in your Wallet and/or Purse.

For me: My Learner's Permit, Library Card, School ID, Debit Card, and Edge Card.

AAA card, $25 chili's/affiliates gift card, best buy store credit, my driver's license, a years-old starbucks gift card (worst gift ever), picture of me and a friend, yim text-commands (*censored.3.0* year text-im'ing), debit card, coupon card (*censored.3.0* year free chick fil a sandwiches), boost mobile "important numbers" card, and money.

in another/back pocket of wallet, i have the house key and insurance info

sounds like a lot, but it's thinner than i'm used to, really. O GAWD GIFT CARDS FFFFUUUUU

Okay.. In my purse..

Outside pocket, is my asian led pencils
Next outside pocket is usually sun glasses, and ipod
Main pocket is my wallet and my camera coin purse that has thousand pennies. Wallet has just cards and stuff. And some times my dsi is in that same pocket as well. [Matters where im going.]
Inside pocket of the main pocket is my phone and camera.

so this is basically a topic for you to brag, bacon boy?

some money, some random pics i clipped out a magazine that bother people when i show them, movie ticket stubs, my bank book, and these little ticket things for school

Simmer said:
so this is basically a topic for you to brag, bacon boy?
No. What do I have to brag about? Five minor objects in my wallet. No money whatsoever. There's really nothing in there worth bragging about...

what else is the use in this. who gives a *censored.2.0* what you have in your wallet

FarrenTheRobot said:
some money, some random pics i clipped out a magazine that bother people when i show them, movie ticket stubs, my bank book, and these little ticket things for school
Is it a photo of borat in his bathing suit? 8D

FarrenTheRobot said:
FarrenTheRobot has a feeling that Simmer is a troll.

Although it might be too early to jump on that.
I caught that too.

FarrenTheRobot said:
FarrenTheRobot has a feeling that Simmer is a troll.

Although it might be too early to jump on that.
Nice observing sir, I do think that as well.

In my wallet I have my driver's license, my library card, $20, a couple of movie stubs and I think I might have a couple other things in there that I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back