• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Conduit Players of TBT

nang1 said:
yr welcome.then wen r we gonna play ?and who should i add ?
everyone who has a friend code on there, but if you don't feel like doing that then just add me for tight now.

Well when I played Ryudo in Mario Kart he did win 75% of the time, but we'll see. I'm fairly confident in my TCON abilities.

bananaoracle said:
Well when I played Ryudo in Mario Kart he did win 75% of the time, but we'll see. I'm fairly confident in my TCON abilities.
Ryudo uses his wii as his computer, his aim has gotten so good you'd have to be the best tcon player out there to beat him. Now a good Halo player would be able to whup his ass.....

john102 said:
bananaoracle said:
Ryudo uses his wii as his computer, his aim has gotten so good you'd have to be the best tcon player out there to beat him. Now a good Halo player would be able to whup his ass.....
Well my hit rate percentage in TCON is 19% so....BRING IT ON!!!!!

The hit rate doesn't matter, it's the kill rate that does.

Halo doesn't do *censored.2.0* on TCON. I don't see it using motion controls. Sooo... nope.

AverageSean said:
Halo doesn't do *censored.2.0* on TCON. I don't see it using motion controls. Sooo... nope.
the motion doesn't really change anything too much imo, except for the grenades, everytime i set my nunchuck down i accidentally throe one.

bananaoracle said:
john102 said:
bananaoracle said:

I have about a 30% hit rate with a 2.5ish kill/death rate. :S

ryudo_dragoon said:
bananaoracle said:
john102 said:
bananaoracle said:

I have about a 30% hit rate with a 2.5ish kill/death rate. :S
i have a .000001 hit rate and a negative 3000 kill rate =D

john102 said:
cryindarkness said:
john102 said:
cryindarkness said:
john102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
sgkjzsdfh
fine..jhon
I like that name.

@kalinn cool, so if I can get enough people to respond Saturday might be the day.
D:
okay then jhon.
so cryingdarkness are there names for the ranks you get on tcon? I just kall my rank the silver eye with the thingy over top of it.....
um..no I think is ur account name?

pokeboy said:
so does any one want to play?
Alright I updated the table with you in it, and sorry, my wireless router is down and we've yet to get a new one.....but I'll usually be glad to play a game.

Back