• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Island Tour Come give feedback on my DA island!

Katie1313

Bells
Switch
6113-3549-6414
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (185) +
I've put sooooooo many hours into my island, I'd love to receive some feedback! My island is mostly complete outside of the fact that I haven't touched my second account's house, and I have some hybrids on one of my beaches that I'm looking to give away. The one thing I tried to make unique about my town is that most of it has been elevated with waterfalls surrounding the lower level (which is mostly a shopping district!).

DA: 7127-6446-6681.

I've put sooooooo many hours into my island, I'd love to receive some feedback! My island is mostly complete outside of the fact that I haven't touched my second account's house, and I have some hybrids on one of my beaches that I'm looking to give away. The one thing I tried to make unique about my town is that most of it has been elevated with waterfalls surrounding the lower level (which is mostly a shopping district!).

DA: 7127-6446-6681.
CAN I COME??? I NEED INSPIRATION!

Ohhh your island is so pretty! I really love the way you made the waterfalls! And the outside areas are so well decorated <3
Do you plan to fill your second house at all? x)

Ohhh your island is so pretty! I really love the way you made the waterfalls! And the outside areas are so well decorated <3
Do you plan to fill your second house at all? x)
Yes I do plan to fill it! I just don't quite know what to put in it yet.

Back