Island Tour Come give feedback on my DA island!

Katie1313

Bells
Switch
6113-3549-6414
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (185) +
I've put sooooooo many hours into my island, I'd love to receive some feedback! My island is mostly complete outside of the fact that I haven't touched my second account's house, and I have some hybrids on one of my beaches that I'm looking to give away. The one thing I tried to make unique about my town is that most of it has been elevated with waterfalls surrounding the lower level (which is mostly a shopping district!).

DA: 7127-6446-6681.

I've put sooooooo many hours into my island, I'd love to receive some feedback! My island is mostly complete outside of the fact that I haven't touched my second account's house, and I have some hybrids on one of my beaches that I'm looking to give away. The one thing I tried to make unique about my town is that most of it has been elevated with waterfalls surrounding the lower level (which is mostly a shopping district!).

DA: 7127-6446-6681.
CAN I COME??? I NEED INSPIRATION!

Ohhh your island is so pretty! I really love the way you made the waterfalls! And the outside areas are so well decorated <3
Do you plan to fill your second house at all? x)

Ohhh your island is so pretty! I really love the way you made the waterfalls! And the outside areas are so well decorated <3
Do you plan to fill your second house at all? x)
Yes I do plan to fill it! I just don't quite know what to put in it yet.

Back