• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

closed

Haha, no prob. :) It's really cute! Thanks! Will send over the stuff shortly. :p
thankyou for commissioning me! im glad you like it!

Oh so cute<3

tysm!! : D

Yay! Thank you! :) And will the drawing be with or without Marshal?

np!! sadly, without marshy!

-----
l2tnEQr.png

@gaia comm!!

would anyone actually buy a chibi from me w/ rl money? opinions please!

-----
l2tnEQr.png

@gaia comm!!

Ahh! No problem! :) I still can't wait! :D Cute art you just drew btw :)

Last edited:

no worries! : D
& thankyou!!

By the way, would you happen to be able to upload a non-animated version, so I could use it for my avatar? If you want, I can send over a yellow candy for the trouble c:

-----
l2tnEQr.png

@gaia comm!!

I personally think you could sell them for real money:) Tho' I am not sure how much xD

Omg, I am so excited xD And poppet could you please possibly do a stream for my commission? I will try to be there :)

Omg, I am so excited xD And poppet could you please possibly do a stream for my commission? I will try to be there :)
yep sure! i might do a bit tonight, but i might fall asleep later on aha
i'll post a join.me link soon in 2 mins!

I personally think you could sell them for real money:) Tho' I am not sure how much xD
aww thankyou! me neither aha /scratches head

Thank you very much! :D
no worries!!

https://join.me/766-470-596
doing sej's & one pixel of azu's & kairi's if i can fit!

Last edited:
Ahh! Sorry for not being on at the end of the stream, STUPID INTERNET! D:

Please could I have a sneak peak at what it looks like?

Last edited:
I just LOVE her!! I am using her as my avatar, too! I hope you don't mind! She is just adorable!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And...YES...I would pay real money for your art! (especially if I could add a villager or two!!)

I just LOVE her!! I am using her as my avatar, too! I hope you don't mind! She is just adorable!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And...YES...I would pay real money for your art! (especially if I could add a villager or two!!)

thankyou! im glad you like her~ (and thats ok! aha)

aww im real touched! you all got me thinking of actually doing irc~

Ahh! Sorry for not being on at the end of the stream, STUPID INTERNET! D:

Please could I have a sneak peak at what it looks like?
thats ok ah, i accidently shut down my computer so i lost the sketch, but yet again, i did a new sketch cause the first one didn't work out!
i'll restart before lunch

thats ok ah, i accidently shut down my computer so i lost the sketch, but yet again, i did a new sketch cause the first one didn't work out!

PM me your cash commish link/site/prices when you nail it all down. I have a few ideas in mind :)

PM me your cash commish link/site/prices when you nail it all down. I have a few ideas in mind :)

alrighty! i actually already have a paypal (i did icon comms) so maybe you can pm me now and we can figure a price that fits! : D
also add you what you had in mind! (also i can do the villagers!)

Ahh! Oh no! Oh well, at least u could start again :)

Thank you so much! :) I am sooooo looking forward to it! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also, can you do a stream for my commission again please?

Back