• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

closed

plCRc2A.gif

FiX8Lly.png

art style: mini pixels / pixel icon / flat chibi / chiblet / cell chiblet / chibe
length?: N/A
reference: Hoping for Mayor/OC+Husband of OC (couple pixel) xD
OC-
6rzQ72.png

And her husband>>
tasuki-tasuki-17104002-476-357.jpg

And his outfit>>
tumblr_lvtaxyle1t1qda2s4o1_500.gif
and
gVB6OU.png
<He has longer hair tied with a blue thin ribbon. orz sorry it's hard to get his full outfit in xD He has a long coat on that's from ancient china and he has an iron fan on his back in a holder or his hand:)
j7iXAA.png
<Essentially his entire outfit xD So hard to find anything decent. From DA had to resize (has hair like in this pic) xD

Mayor-
HWk4u4.png
animation?: Yes please
other details: N/A
offer: -900 TBT

Just putting this here for when you get your slots emptier xD Was also curious if you did pixel couples/fanart pixels from other existing characters:)? If not I shall leave my OC/Mayor refs<3 Oh and if you can do my OC and her fanart husband I can make it 900 TBT<3

Last edited:
Holy schnapps, they're both so cute! I can't wait to see the rest! *W* <3333 Will send payment now; sorry for the wait!
yay im glad you like it!! i'll have the other 4 out soon! : >!!

ITS SO FREAKIN CUTE AHHHH

ahh thankyou! also thankyou for commissioning me!

5w7a1SP.gif

@sepia
my part of the art trade!

@kairi
ah yep i do do fanart thingies, and yes couple icons : >!
-----

to all post form posters, i'll be picking a few slots maybe 2 or 3 tomorrow! , slowly clearing out requests!

Last edited:

yay im glad you like it!! i'll have the other 4 out soon! : >!!

ahh thankyou! also thankyou for commissioning me!

5w7a1SP.gif

@sepia
my part of the art trade!

@kairi
ah yep i do do fanart thingies, and yes couple icons : >!
-----

to all post form posters, i'll be picking a few slots maybe 2 or 3 tomorrow! , slowly clearing out requests!

Yay will up the TBT and add the ref for my OC's husband:D

FiX8Lly.png

art style: chibe/chiblet
length?: fullbody
reference:
Headshot you did:
244wraf.png

And my ref:
15498411735_6fa41d62bf_o.png
animation?: N/A
other details: Nothing that I can think of... XD
offer: 200

As you already did a headshot for me, I'd like to see a full body of it, if possible. :) Like I said in the stream, you can adjust the proportions of the rest of the body so it fits with the headshot you did already.

If it can be helped, I don't want what you did already to be resized. I like large pics, like 900px and above tall, since I like making wallpapers from the art I get. Thanks for your consideration! :)

Last edited:
yay slots consumed!

308l4ix.png

art style: chiblet
reference: other details: no
offer: 500 TBT

I'm in love with the markerbebe's. <33 I know your slots are full, but I'm going to fill out a form so I'll be ready when you are. ;u;

FiX8Lly.png

art style: markerbebe
length?: n/a
reference: animation?: n/a
other details: n/a
offer: 100BTB+

FiX8Lly.png

art style: mini pixels / pixel icon / flat chibi / chiblet / cell chiblet / chibe
length?: N/A
reference: Hoping for Mayor/OC+Husband of OC (couple pixel) xD
OC-
6rzQ72.png

And her husband>>
tasuki-tasuki-17104002-476-357.jpg

And his outfit>>
tumblr_lvtaxyle1t1qda2s4o1_500.gif
and
gVB6OU.png
<He has longer hair tied with a blue thin ribbon. orz sorry it's hard to get his full outfit in xD He has a long coat on that's from ancient china and he has an iron fan on his back in a holder or his hand:)
j7iXAA.png
<Essentially his entire outfit xD So hard to find anything decent. From DA had to resize (has hair like in this pic) xD

Mayor-
HWk4u4.png
animation?: Yes please
other details: N/A
offer: -900 TBT

Just putting this here for when you get your slots emptier xD Was also curious if you did pixel couples/fanart pixels from other existing characters:)? If not I shall leave my OC/Mayor refs<3 Oh and if you can do my OC and her fanart husband I can make it 900 TBT<3

FiX8Lly.png

art style: chibe/chiblet
reference:
Headshot you did:
244wraf.png

And my ref:
15498411735_6fa41d62bf_o.png
animation?: N/A
other details: Nothing that I can think of... XD
offer: 200

As you already did a headshot for me, I'd like to see a full body of it, if possible. :) Like I said in the stream, you can adjust the proportions of the rest of the body so it fits with the headshot you did already.

If it can be helped, I don't want what you did already to be resized. I like large pics, like 900px and above tall, since I like making wallpapers from the art I get. Thanks for your consideration! :)

yay all accepted!!~ sorry to those i didn't pick this time, i actually wanted to do all! but! i had limited slots, so, when i clear a few more out, i'll be back to accept them ah!
also i was trying to balance out my pixel : digital order ratios so! there you go : >

------

xlfp5y.gif

@alvery
had fun pixelling her, enjoy!!

Last edited:
Back