Drift ~ Frog ~ jock
Sprinkle ~ Penguin ~ peppy

?my deals:
rosebell gives me Nate[] for 4 clovers[]
NeonxVandal gives me June[] for 30TBT[]
Moonfish gives me Sylvana[] for ?[]

?please PM me if you are interested
?my time zone is GMT.

Hello! I am looking for Beau, Melba, Kid Cat or Shari. Offering Ingame Bells for one of them. Doesn't have to be original. ♥

Hello. I'm looking for JUST ONE of this list:
-Chief.
-Maple.
-Diana.
-Apple.
-Marshal.
I'm paying 500,000 Bells for one of them, so if you have any of these Villagers in his original form tell me please.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm looking for JUST ONE of this list:
-Chief.
-Molly.
-Maple.
-Diana.
-Apple.
-Marshal.
-Phoebe.
I'm paying 500,000 Bells for one of them, so if you have any of these Villagers in his original form tell me please.

I have Marshals card, I don't need anything in return. VM me if you want him!

Hey! I'm looking for any one of these villagers ASAP. I have a villager (Annalise) moving away on March 6th, 2017, and need a replacement villager around or before that time, please. PM me.

- Olivia
- Freya
- Broffina
- Blanche
- Blaire
- Jacques
- Julian
- Marshal

Name your price! Only accepting in-game bells! 500k bells or less is most preferable.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Flurry the adorable hamster. I'm willing to pay TBT or IGB. If you're interested in selling/giving away please PM or DM me since I will get a notification unlike threads! Thankyou!

EDIT - someone is willing to sell her to me now ^^

Last edited:
Are we able to look for amiibo villagers like Stella and Hornsby?

If so the villager I want is in my sig. Idek I will pay BIG BIG BIG BELLS OR TBT for him!! Plz I need my baby :(

Last edited:
Looking for an original Mira. Please VM me if you have her in boxes & name your price. Do not PM me, thank you.

Still looking for Avery, Phoebe, and possibly Punchy! ;v; Willing to pay in TBT/BTB or IGB!

Last edited:
Lucky In Boxes

Lucky is in boxes and be gone tomorrow. If any of you would like Lucky, please PM me. I would like your offer in IGB, please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back