• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello together. ^^
?I am searching for:
?Deidre ~ Deer (Verona)
(?Midge / Flurry / Shep / Merengue)

?I can offer:
?Ingame Bells & TBT
?Some Hybrids
?Some lucky clovers
?Weed to pinch
?Villagers:
Pudge ~ Cub ~ lazy
Hazel ~ Squirrel ~ uchi
Gayle ~ Crocodile ~ normal
Drift ~ Frog ~ jock
Sprinkle ~ Penguin ~ peppy

?my deals:
rosebell gives me Nate[] for 4 clovers[]
NeonxVandal gives me June[] for 30TBT[]
Moonfish gives me Sylvana[] for ?[]

?please PM me if you are interested
?my time zone is GMT.

Hello! I am looking for Beau, Melba, Kid Cat or Shari. Offering Ingame Bells for one of them. Doesn't have to be original. ♥

Hello. I'm looking for JUST ONE of this list:
-Chief.
-Maple.
-Diana.
-Apple.
-Marshal.
I'm paying 500,000 Bells for one of them, so if you have any of these Villagers in his original form tell me please.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm looking for JUST ONE of this list:
-Chief.
-Molly.
-Maple.
-Diana.
-Apple.
-Marshal.
-Phoebe.
I'm paying 500,000 Bells for one of them, so if you have any of these Villagers in his original form tell me please.

I have Marshals card, I don't need anything in return. VM me if you want him!

Hey! I'm looking for any one of these villagers ASAP. I have a villager (Annalise) moving away on March 6th, 2017, and need a replacement villager around or before that time, please. PM me.

- Olivia
- Freya
- Broffina
- Blanche
- Blaire
- Jacques
- Julian
- Marshal

Name your price! Only accepting in-game bells! 500k bells or less is most preferable.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Flurry the adorable hamster. I'm willing to pay TBT or IGB. If you're interested in selling/giving away please PM or DM me since I will get a notification unlike threads! Thankyou!

EDIT - someone is willing to sell her to me now ^^

Last edited:
Are we able to look for amiibo villagers like Stella and Hornsby?

If so the villager I want is in my sig. Idek I will pay BIG BIG BIG BELLS OR TBT for him!! Plz I need my baby :(

Last edited:
Looking for an original Mira. Please VM me if you have her in boxes & name your price. Do not PM me, thank you.

Got him already!

Last edited:
Still looking for Avery, Phoebe, and possibly Punchy! ;v; Willing to pay in TBT/BTB or IGB!

Last edited:
Lucky In Boxes

Lucky is in boxes and be gone tomorrow. If any of you would like Lucky, please PM me. I would like your offer in IGB, please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back