• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Lucky, Kabuki, Stitches, or Bob. I have to offer Gayle, and maybe a few thousand bells with her. Any other ideas, pm me or however this site works

edit: So after doing a bit of research apparently gayle is not all that popular, but if anyone wants to trade someone for her she's up for grabs by 12/24/16

Last edited:
my remaining dreamies are Bonbon, Hans and Gloria. if anyone gets any of these villagers in boxes please PM me (so I'll get notification as I'll quickly loose track on this thread). will pay either tbt or igb, can trade any hybrid flowers and/or golden nuggets or a white festive tree (those seem to be popular). Thanks in advance! My best times to link up are between 07:00am to 09:00am mountain standard time in the United States.

Graham is moving on the 30th of this month. pm me if you want him.

LF: Diana, Tia, Merengue, Marina, Flurry and Pekoe. Will pay up to 70 tbt for any of them.
Please VM/PM to get my attention

Last edited:
Looking for Tom, Merry, Katt, Tangy, Bob, Lolly, Rosie, Felyne, Rudy.

(Pretty much making a cat town, if you can't tell haha.)

Looking for Julian! I have several hybrids and I can give you Francine if you're looking for her. Items and bells are not an issue (I have the full catalog)

LF: Kabuki, Julian, Stitches, Jaques, Marshal, Kitt

Generally poor, so, be ready for low prices. Don't come to me asking for 1,000,000 IGB, I cannot supply it. Only PM if you're okay with giving them away or taking a low price.

Last edited:
Looking for my last two dreamies, Bones the dog and Nana the monkey. Please vm/pm me if you have them, I'm happy to pay! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back