• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Vladimir, but I'm not sure how to get villagers to move o.o'
My dreamies are Stitches, Mira, Meringue, Fauna and Tia
:D
Thanks guys if you have anyone, but I just started so hopefully I'll be able to trade soon ^^

Thanks guys if you have anyone, but I just started so hopefully I'll be able to trade soon ^^

Merenuge is in my cycle town. If you'd like to watch for her you're more than welcome ^-^

Looking for original Pecan! Willing to pay up to 300tbt or 8mil igb!! preferably after the 18th that is when a villager is moving but i can timetravel if needed! :lemon:

Update: Apparently...Miranda decided to stay after all. -.- So now there will be no free spaces. How disappointing.

;^; I voided Mira yesterday. So sorry!!

Finally have space in my town (if no one moves in from the void). Looking for an Uchi or any of these guys. I have TBT to trade or IGB but I'm poor as hell.

Poppy, Dizzy, Lucha(or Ken), Tiffany, or Bangle.

Trading Rowan, Nana, Filbert, Purrl, Graham, Frita, and Del

Looking for Carmen, Fang, Muffy, Kidd, Stitches, Lopez, Lucky, Molly, and Opal

Plz PM Me if you have any one of them or want any one of them i cant view the thread that much so plz pm me :)

If anyone is looking for T4's or T5's, my cycling town is full of them ;-;
If any of you want Rocco, Clyde, Renee, Hamlet, or Queenie, VM/PM me because I'm trying to get rid of them asap!​

Looking for: Flurry.
;___;) It'd be great if someone can let me adopt her (perhaps from your cycling town..etc) sometime from 10/15-10/18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back