• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Daisy, Sprinkle, and Fang! Willing to offer around 300 tbt for Fang, 100 for Sprinkle, and 75 for Daisy.

Looking for any one of the following peppy villagers: Anabelle, Bunnie, Flora, Freckles or Wendy. Can offer IGB, or wishlist items if I have any

Hey guys!

This is just another reminder that this is a thread meant for looking for posts, not for selling your villagers or advertising your villager auctions. Please remember to PM or VM a user if you have the villager they're looking for rather than posting here, and create a new thread in the VTP in order to sell or cycle your villagers. I've seen quite a few posts lately that disregard the thread rules, so please make sure to read the entire first post so you know the purpose of a thread prior to posting.

Thank you. :)

Looking for Kyle the smug wolf desperately! Am willing to pay any amount of IGB or a high price in TBT for him! Please message me if you have him. Thank you so much.

Looking for cherry and goldie! Please PM/VM me if you can help, they're my last two dreamies! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back