• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the look out for Pippy the peppy rabbit. I know she's doomed to being auto voided being in tier five, but if you have her, and are willing to let go of her, I'd love to give her a home! I'm willing to pay one million bells as well as ten gold roses for this adorable little rabbit. Please let me know if you have her. Thanks!

Hello! I have Olivia in boxes right now, and I was looking for:
Allie
Annabelle
Pango
Tangy
Beau
Goldie
Amelia
Flurry
Julian
Melba
Coco
Vesta
Willow
:) PM me if you have any of them in boxes too!

LF: Marshal tumblr_inline_mgu3l152Aw1qk1or3.gif

still looking for biskit, flora, walker, lolly, rosie don't have bells or tbt but can give collectibles, thanks a lot for your help!! :)

Looking for Muffy the Uchi Sheep for a friend! I will be the one paying TBT or in game bells for her. So if you have Muffy ready to go please PM me and I will pay and get you in touch with her to trade DS Friend Codes. Thank you!

I have Poppy in boxes, selling her for 100 tbt/btb. PM me if interested.

I'm looking for Apple, Diana, Bam, Kabuki, or Pashmina.

Will pay any amount of bells and/or items. I have an empty space that I do not want to be filled with a random.

Even if they're hacked into boxes or PowerSaved, I'll be forever grateful, and you will still be paid!

EDIT: Found Apple on Tumblr. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
peanut is in boxes and 100% original will be holding for another 5 minutes if anyone is interested

LF Snake. Preferably original.
Can pay in tbt/igb!

edit: got him nvm this :)

Last edited:
Looking for Mitzi, Olivia, and Tangy. PM me if you are selling any of them and I'll make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back