• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting for my cousin who is looking for Felicity. She's losing a villager she likes because her job kept her from her DS for a few days and I want to cheer her up by getting her someone she really wants.

anyone want marshal he's moving out in 4 days so 3 for when he's in boxes which means I have 2 days to find a buyer;)

Looking for any cat besides the following;

Ankha
Kid Cat
Tangy
Lolly
Bob

PM me so we can work out a price!;)

Looking for Ankha or Lily!
I don't have tons of bells but I can offer TBT bells, zodiac sets and Japanese holiday exclusives!

Seeking(in order of priority):
Fauna
Bruce
Beau
Bam
Erik
Lopez
Fuchsia

Will trade for any of the non-permanent residents in my town including Ankha, Merengue, Snake, or Mitzi. I will also buy for any amount of bells.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back