• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching for Shep!! It's actually for my friend irl
anyway, PM if you have him & don't want him or if you know of someone who has him & doesn't want him

Looking for Dreamies: Diana,Stitches,Merengue,Static,Julian,Shep,Rolf,and Bob. I'm willing to pay higher prices for the main ones I'm looking for - Stitches and Static

marshal is moving out on the 16th anyone like to buy him for a price range of 25-30 mil greetings and catchphrases are the same PM me if you have an offer

I'm currently searching for Kid Cat. I'd be willing to pay a nice chunk of Bells for him (I can also offer any reorderable item(s)).

Hey! I'm currently looking for:

Rosie
Groucho
Marshal
Whitney
Wolfgang

I'm also looking for Purple pansies!
I will pay, trade items and trade villagers (Paying for pansies only) I'm currently trying to get rid of Snake, Freckles, Midge, and Oliva. :3

I have a Chief in boxes now.

Lf: Sparro, Roscoe, Lopez

Otherwise free. Won't hold long. Ty

Voided

Last edited:
I'm looking for Carmen!
I also desperately need someone to hold Kabuki for me, please let me know if you can!

I have Julian in boxes now

Lf: Sparro, a Roscoe, Lopez

Will check back in a bit

I have Julian in boxes now

Lf: Sparro, a Roscoe, Lopez

Will check back in a bit

If you still need Roscoe on the 15th mine will be moving then, I don't think he is very original, he was one of my first villagers but I will be giving him away once he's in boxes.

If you still need Roscoe on the 15th mine will be moving then, I don't think he is very original, he was one of my first villagers but I will be giving him away once he's in boxes.

That would be awesome! I'll plan on having a spot open. Tysm! I can offer bells :3.

I also have one of your dreamies in my main town I'm trying to move out. Ill pm you when a Sprinkle is avail if you'd like.

LF Rosie, Kid Cat, or Mitzi.

Will pay millions of bells, plus I have sets such as 7-11 and Sloppy that I could give!

That would be awesome! I'll plan on having a spot open. Tysm! I can offer bells :3.

I also have one of your dreamies in my main town I'm trying to move out. Ill pm you when a Sprinkle is avail if you'd like.

I will send you a PM on the 15th to let you know when I am on, I don't need any bells but it would be great if you let me know when Sprinkles moves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back