• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling I still have her in my cycling town gimme a sec to check ok~

Yep she's still here, it might take me a while but when she moves, you can have her for free~

Aww thank you , you're too kind!! :D Could you pm me when you get her to move?

I guess rules are rules and there's no point fussing over them because it doesn't get anyone anywhere.

That's what I'm trying to do XD Get somewhere! That's why at the end I said who ever is with me comment! So when enough people will join me, then we can fix this issue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

DAYUM YOU GO GIRL! DONT LET THESE PEOPLE DULL YOUR SPARKLE

Hahaha THANK YOU!

gee mods doing their job and enforcing the board's rules

who'd of thought?

also looking for cheri, tia, and merengue

too cheap to pay money, but I could possibly trade items or a villager if I get one you're interested in

Last edited:
looking for: Deena, Nibbles, Peewee, poncho, agent s, Whitney and walker. Can offer sloppy set, zodiac set or bells or hybrids :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH

i'm looking for Tia, Merengue, or Fauna~ i can trade Skye or maybe Poppy. (bells offers for Skye are ok too tho)

Last edited:
Looking for Keaton! I'm willing to pay 2 million for him!

cough i'd be interested in any of the dreamies i haven't found but right now, Keaton is my biggest focus.

Last edited:
I'm still looking to buy Fuchsia! I can pay up to 5mil for her and can take her tonight. I'll be online for a couple hours, so shoot me a message if you have her!

Guess what? My dreamies WERE complete then Diana decided to move out today unexpectedly - in boxes why??????? So PM me if you have Ankha and I'll give you: hybrids, bells or Diana PM (email) me if you have her I'm holding Diana until I get Ankha.

looking for: Deena, Nibbles, Peewee, poncho, agent s, Whitney and walker. Can offer sloppy set, zodiac set or bells or hybrids
THANK YOU SO MUCH

still desperately looking for zell
i can offer bells and hybrids or some random sets/probably what's on your wishlist
please let me know if you have him moving out. he's one of my last dreamies and 2 trades have fallen through so far D:

I'm currently selling/giving away Ribbot. He is in the igloo/campsite in my town. If anyone is interested please reply before the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back