• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm helping my sister get her dreamies since I have all of mine. If you have Skye, Stitches, Fauna, Chief or Bon Bon available (sorta in order of priority), please let me know. If you want to charge, I'll pay around a maximum of 3-4mil. bells. I'd appreciate your help as this will be a small birthday/Christmas gift for her. Thank you!

Last edited:
Still looking for Bruce as he is my final dreamie. I'd be willing to trade Bonbon or pay bells for him. ;_;

Looking for: Canberra and Bruce. Not willing to pay crazy amount of bells, I can offer mayor/fave villager artwork or custom QR design. But would prefer free.

I'm looking for Jay, Hugh, Anchovy, Carmen, and Elvis. I'm willing to pay a lot for any of these dreamies, and I'm certainly willing to trade other villagers for them! ^-^ Please PM if you have an offer. Thanks!

Looking for Ankha, Ribbot, Marshal, Rosie and static. Will trade Whitney for Ankha, Merry for Rosie, and Roscoe for Static. I currently don't have a jock or smug in my town, so those'd be helpful.

PM me with offers, please!

I'm looking for Mott! He's a major dreamie of mine and I'm heartbroken without him. I'm willing to offer bells and just about anything I can lay my hands on (other than my villagers).

Still looking for Marshal. Paying well and space open.

Will be somewhat away during weekend though but back on saturday night or sunday :3

I am still looking for the wonderful Jeremiah please if anyone has him and doesn't mind trying to tt him out I would much appreciate it. I will pay you tbt bells or in game bells if you would like!

Don't know if this will work, I'm currently looking for any anteater, one of my villagers who I've been on the fence about keeping has asked to move and I'm letting them. I wanted an anteater from the beginning, but I tried to settle with this villager I'm letting go. I don't have any bells to give, so not expecting much. But any help is appreciated. :)

Don't know if this will work, I'm currently looking for any anteater, one of my villagers who I've been on the fence about keeping has asked to move and I'm letting them. I wanted an anteater from the beginning, but I tried to settle with this villager I'm letting go. I don't have any bells to give, so not expecting much. But any help is appreciated. :)

I have Antonio, though he isn't moving yet. I do have someone who claimed Antonio for when he moves, but its been a while, and I have a history of people flaking on me when I'm giving villagers... haha. So if the person doesn't show up when he decides to move, you can have him. (If you want.)

Last edited:
I have Antonio, though he isn't moving yet. I do have someone who claimed Antonio for when he moves, but its been a while, and I have a history of people flaking on me when I'm giving villagers... haha. So if the person doesn't show up when he decides to move, you can have him. (If you want.)
Oh yeah, that would be great! I love Antonio, and he would be great with my other jock, Boone. :) If another anteater shows up here though, I'll let you know so you don't hold him for me for no reason. :)

My villagers for trade list now has Rudy included :) he just agreed to move in from the campsite. I have no interest in him but I know he's fairly rare and quite popular so yeah!

Looking for Bunnie!

I do have a reservation for her in a thread, but this is just in case she shows up sooner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back