• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my updated Dreamies :cool: Ankha, Tangy, O'hare, Mott, Bob, and Chief if u have any of these animals PLZ tell me ASP Thx and have a nice day! :cool:

So. Yesterday I got Poppy, BUT I left to school and I left my DS closed on my desk. I hadn't arrived to the point when you plant the tree. When I came back, the DS had turned off and Poppy was lost ;-;. So I'm looking for her once again, more desperately than ever... TnT I don't care if she's the most unoriginal villager EVER, so if you have her in boxes please, please PM me! :)

Last edited:
Looking for a cat villager. I have Bob and Olivia. Only if you're willing to do a giveaway. I will happily adopt them.

Also, I have pierce the jock eagle in boxes right now if you'd want to trade instead.

please send me a PM if you have any you'd like to give.

Last edited:
Looking for Bree! I will only be able to take her this weekend (or if I can, possibly sometime this week). Would love for her to be as original as possible!

Please PM me any offers! I'm only offering BTB. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back