• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Muffy and and beau will pay 100 tbt

I have Molly Katt and eloise in my town if anyone is interested please message me i want 100 tbt for them each.

i have Rosie IN MY other town for 200 tbt
Goldie for 200 tbt
Opal for 100 tbt
Cherry for 200 tbt
Pm me thank you

Rosie is in boxes at this moment !

Last edited:
Looking for Lucky, the final dreamie in my new town ^ ^ I can pay in both TBT and IGB. Though free is nice too!

Still looking for Wendy. I need her ASAP since I've only got 8 villagers and I can't go forward until I get her.

I will literally pay with all my tbt for her, or I can pay igb as well

Last edited:
Felicity's in boxes in my cycle town right now, I'm going to void her in an hour if no one claims her so PM me if interested!

I have tried to get rid of a villager and it ended up getting rid of another villager so i'm trying to get him back OK so if you have Lucky the Mummy dog i will pay 5,000,000 in game bells for him

Looking for Bree!

I'm actually looking a little in advance, as I will only be available to pick her up this weekend (or if I have time, sometime this week). Please PM me if you have her! I'll probably only be willing to offer BTB.

Cat Villager

Looking for a CAT VILLAGER. I have nine so far and achieved perfect town so I'm hoping for a cat villager. I already have Bob! If you're willing to get rid of one via giveaway, please let me know.

Last edited:
Looking for:

Tangy
Rudy
Midge
Jay
Twiggy

Can trade:
TBT
IGB
black roses

Marshal
Beau
lucky
julian
(others in my cycling towns, please ask ^__^)

Desperatly looking for Bree and Filbert! I can offer in game bells, TBT, furniture, hybrids, (pretty much anything), and the following villagers:
Merengue
Phoebe
Julian
Mathilda
Flo
Anabelle
Lucky
Whitney
Merry
Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.